CuckoldFart.com

How many cocks?

agratefuldude

CUCKOLD TEST

my wife had 12 cock's in her before we met that I know of to date

she told me about number 12 last weekend when she had a few drinks

she introduced me to the guy who took her virginity a few years ago too

since we married she has had one that I know of when she had an affair with her then boss it was a woman who worked with her who told me and quite a few others about them

I am currently locked in a curve and only let out under supervision to clean

• Like 1

When I first met my wife she was having sex with a married guy, she continued to meet him all the time we dated and after we married, although I didn't know about it at the time. She met him occasionally over the years, but the last time she saw him was over 15 years ago. We have been married for 35 years and she still says that if he was still around she would definitely meet him

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 25/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, cuck couple said:

I been with close to 50 guys since I've been married to my husband. I had been with 3 older guys before my husband when I was a teenager.

When I got married, I told my hub I had several men before I was married to him,double figures, we would lie in bed and I would wank him off,he would ask me about my sexual adventures, how big the guys were etc. He admitted it turned him on, having so much experience he said , made me a good fuck.post-21512-0-88799400-1463902580.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2016 at 1:29 PM, Billparker said:

My wife has always been a slut and she stopped counting after 50and that was when she was a little over 19.I hoped I was her last but things changed.

Sounds like my first wife everyone knew she was a slut before I married her they thought she would change after marriage, they thought wrong.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1stexhub said:

Sounds like my first wife everyone knew she was a slut before I married her they thought she would change after marriage, they thought wrong.

Sluts can take a break from their ways for a while after marriage but then they get back to opening their legs every now and then.

• Like 3

15 +,    Maybe 10 years ago or so while playing one of those truth or dare confession type games with friends she claimed 3 before me, Then years later while playing similar type of game with friends and a similar question she said 15. Mostly a different set of friends but one guy at both parties noticed the discrepancy as well as myself. He quized her unmercifully for the rest of the evening it was so hot with me knowing most of the truth. I new the number had grown but not by 13.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 1:30 PM, Carl Sawyer said:

Sluts can take a break from their ways for a while after marriage but then they get back to opening their legs every now and then.

That is so true she looked sweet and nice young wife and later on mother but her passion to have sex with other men anytime or place was what gave her purpose basically s slut.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2017 at 8:21 AM, Taster2 said:

15 +,    Maybe 10 years ago or so while playing one of those truth or dare confession type games with friends she claimed 3 before me, Then years later while playing similar type of game with friends and a similar question she said 15. Mostly a different set of friends but one guy at both parties noticed the discrepancy as well as myself. He quized her unmercifully for the rest of the evening it was so hot with me knowing most of the truth. I new the number had grown but not by 13.

My ex wife never shared a number with me before we married just knew she wasn't a virgin but a few months into our marriage she was drunk and started bragging it was over 10.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2017 at 6:30 PM, Carl Sawyer said:

I just wish my wife would open her legs for someone again :thumb:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1