CuckoldFart.com

hello..should i eat the bulls cum?

Guest bullserver_cuck

Guest bullserver_cuck

You should be ready to eat your wife's bull's cum either directly from him or out of your wife's pussy. It all depends on your wife's expectations of you. You are there to please your wife and assist her pleasure. My wife expects me to take my place and suck her bull when he arrives. If he has not cum in a day or so, I take his first load so that he will last longer with her. At all her fuck sessions, I am expected to clean her bull after he fills her up with his cum, then clean her for the next round. You will learn to love it as your wife will appreciate your service.

ok...i will follow what she says...i just want her to be happy

Cuckold Tests

Guest bullserver_cuck

When?

When will you do it?

Do you need help actually getting her to do it, the kind of help I gave Kuntiboz that got his GF fucking his big-cocked father...and loving it?

yes a little help will do good sir

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cucksissy

As a cuckold it is important that I eat the bulls cum. My wife wants me to do this and I’m happy to oblige as I know how much she enjoys it. I am pleased that she has well-endowed boyfriends to keep her satisfied. And for me cleaning up is a privilege and helps to bring us closer together.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

will eating the cum of her bull will make me gay?

Nothing can MAKE you gay, eating cum doesnt make you gay ... Now on the matter of should you eat cum or not I make it a requirement for all cucks to eat my cum and to fluff me before I fuck their wife. When I enter a relationship with a hotwife, I also enter one with the cuckold husband they both become my bitches and I use and fuck them as I please.

Glad to hear she brought up these things to you. So have you and she done this yet ? My advice was going to be do what she wants but it is ok to find out if she would find that hot. You are going to be cucked and giving her total control. My wife never mentioned me eating her bulls cum (or probably never even thought of it). Well one time he just finished in her as she was on the brink of orgasm. I wanted her to get off and the only way I can is from my tongue so as he rolled off and rested I went to her, kissed her asked if she was close and when she said yes, started to work my way down. She stopped me as I got to her pussy and said "I'm messy." I just continued then she grabbed my head again and said "are you sure"?" When I said oh yes, and got back to it, she let me and had a massive messy orgasm all over my face. After that she loved this very very much and of course I do too !

Extract from cuckold's guide

Eating creampie, cum of other men is the ultimate cuckold love of a husband for his wife and respect for the bull.  After fucked and used, the wife should just lay astride and call the loving husband to go between her legs and clean up the huge load of semen deposited in her pussy and trickling down her ass by that dude

The cuckold husband should waste a drop, clean up every bit by licking the through the folds of her pussy and the inside. He should just clean the pussy well so that the wife gets an orgasm as the busy husband eats another man’s cum off her pussy. The cuckold husband benefits because the fertile sperm of another man has enough protein and mineral salts to increase his nutritional power too. The wife should spread her pussy petals wide open so that the husband does not miss a single, creamy drop

Cum eating cuckolds are the ultimate cuckolds who bow to the bull and his sexual prowess to ravish his wife. He is willing to the taste the nectar of love, the bull’s semen, virile and creamy that has been his wife’s favorite delicacy for quite some time. The cuckold husband should pay special attention to the prized big cock of the bull, the ramrod that drives his hot wife crazy. It is not necessary that the cuckold husband is gay, it is just that he is fascinated with the cock and its contents.  Most of us do love the penis, it is a beautiful organ after all.

Wife should ask her cuckold husband to suck the stud bull’s cock. She should let hubby get a mouthful of thick penis of another man, so that he feels what she has felt. She should watch closely as her cuckold husband gives a blowjob to her lover. Her cuckold husband is not gay, he is just a cock fan and loves the submissive twist.

The hot wife who is also a dominant makes way to make love to her bull smooching him while she lets her stud fuck her cuckold husband in the mouth. The she goes down to, to suck the beautiful penis, her favorite toy that is now being enjoyed by her cuckold husband. The beautiful wife holds her boyfriend’s cock and feeds in her husband’s mouth, watches him suck and then takes turn sucking the bull.  The bull’s cock dominates and invades the two mouths.  Both the cuckold and the hot wife take turns giving a refreshing blowjob to the bull.

• Like 3

Guest bullserver_cuck

thanks for making and explaining it so clearly,,,the way wrote make me instantly hard....i will do whatever she or the bull says..it really doesnt make me gay..

• 1 month later...

I can't say the taste is great, kind of salty and musky, however getting to be a part of it and doing this for her, makes it very intoxicating. I almost can't wait until he cums in her so I can clean her. I just love eating my wife anyway so that is part of my excitement as well but you should definitely do it

From a wife's point of view, I believe that the Bulls cum is a gift. A wife's warm, cum filled pussy is something that the Bull gives as a gift to the husband. As a wife, I feel good when I can make my Bull cum. It shows that I did my job, well. And because my Bull made love to me, made me orgasm and I was able to make him cum, I want to share all of it with my husband.

After my Bull has pounded his cock into me for as long as I could stand it, and came in me, it feels really good to feel my husband's tongue on my pussy. It is amazing to feel my husband's soft tongue after my Bulls hard cock has been in me. My Bulls cum and my husband's saliva make a great lubricant, and feeling my Bulls cock in me again, after my husband has eaten me out is an incredible feeling, too.

I believe that a Bull's cum should never be wasted. It should either be eaten or massaged into my pussy.by my Bull's cock. When I can no longer take my Bull's cock, I believe that it is my husband's responsibility to continue to orally please my Bull until I can take my Bull again. A Bull's cock should be worshipped, and his cum enjoyed by all involved.

this was amazing .I wish I was your hubby

As long as you are all checked out first, no problem.  No-one wants a nasty surprise.

If you feel that you want to try it, do so, it will bond you to your lady and your lady to the bull. 

I love knowing that my husband enjoys it. It proves to everyone involved that he really does enjoy the whole experience of seeing me in bed fucking with my lover.

As for sucking the bull's cock too, well again if it pleases you/your wife/the bull, do it. 

There's nothing wrong about it at all, we all enjoy different experiences. 

Other people enjoy gay / lesbian / transsexual / transgender sex, for them it is a normal part of life too.

I just happen to enjoy 'straght' sex but with two partners.

Louise

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking as a cuck (admittedly bisexual) eating the bull's cum is not optional. There are five main reasons for doing it:

• As other posters have said, the bull's sperm is by definition far more potent than yours and should not be wasted
  • It shows respect for your wife's lover
  • It shows respect for your wife
  • It proves to your wife (who may, indeed, be horrified the first time you do it) that you are a worthless ex-man who accepts his role
  • ... and finally, because it tastes good, especially mixed with the heavenly juices of your wife's cunt

I used to take it for granted that I would get to eat her bulls sperm from her, but now that she uses condoms a lot of the time, I miss and crave it. I have licked it off her tits and other parts of her body, but nothing is quite like the taste when it's straight out of her cunt. Even tried draining the used condoms over her, and although horny, it's not the same.