CuckoldFart.com

Why do men hit on Married Women

longball

My wife and I went to a party last weekend, together.  She is not a Hot Wife, but she is pretty cute.  I had gone to the bar, and this fellow strolls up and hits on her.  She was playing with her wedding ring, and trying to tip him off, to no avail.  When I returned with our drinks, he chatted with me a bit, and then continued talking to her.  I got called away, and she joined me.  She told me that he was hitting on her, and why didn't I interrupt?  i told her from across the room, it looked like they were just chatting.  She was sure that he had seen us arrive together.  On the car ride home, she kept asking why a single guy hit on a woman who is married.  Anyone have an idea that I can tell her?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

I think men just hit on attractive or flirty women whether they are married or not.

A ring on a finger won’t be a barrier for a guy wanting an attractive woman.

They will either think, she is single so she is available, or she is married so she will be bored. 

Men just want attractive women and go for them.

If you think marrying your lady will stop men coming for her, you will be mistaken 

She was chatting with a group of 3-4 guys, but I think they were cock-blocking each other, as none of them made a move.  In the end, she just excused herself and we left together.  Don't know what would have happened if one had tried, but maybe we will find out next time.

I chat up married woman because the only relationship that I want with them is a sexual one.

By that I mean that I certainly don't want to be married to them, or to have a settled relationship with them, it's just for the fun of some (hopefully) great sex.

and married women respond well to this idea. They already have their settled relationship with their husband and actually (unless the relationship is already in trouble) aren't interested in a male who wants to break-up that relationship, but that doesn't mean that they aren't interested in a man who's offering discrete, no strings attached sex.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wish it happened more often. My Hotwife is attractive, nice DD breasts, fit tight body, terrific smile and outgoing personality. On a recent trip she took to Chicago men were flirting with her including an airline pilot who sat next to her buying her drinks on the flight home. They chatted the whole 3 hour flight. She claims no phone numbers were exchanged to my dissapointment. I need to encourage her to take the next step more often but love that she’s sharing her experiences with me, makes my dick so hard and fucking her so good! 

She does wear an ankle bracelet when the weather allows which is another turn on for me. Don’t know that the anklet attracts more men than her friendly smile and terrific tits but she wears it for me anyway.

• Like 1

Married women,in general,have a not so good sex life.The majority of couple sees cuckolding as extremity,so they stick to old ideas and in some point one of them will cheat.So married women are an easier target with responsibility free sex play.I also believe that it is the thrill of stealing the woman of another man.She might not be that beautiful,or young or anything,but you took her from her man.I do not know....

I suppose that the worst she can say is 'no.' Weigh that against the reward of her saying 'yes.'

That aside, I was 17 when a married woman [26] told me that a guy she knew [high school together] visited her out of nowhere. As she related this visit, he talked about sex. He said that he had made a decision to have sex ONLY with married women. Then she told me the list of reasons he gave her for this. She doesn't need to be convinced to start having sex. She isn't afraid of sex. A married woman likes sex. A married woman is sexually experienced. A married woman us used to sex and her body demands it. If she refuses to have sex, a married woman knows exactly what she's missing. And a married woman has much invested in her life to cause trouble for him. It went on and on.

She was astonished that he would be so brazenly open about seducing women! Without hinting at or asking for sex, he was explaining to her all the great reasons why sex with married women was the way to go ... and that he would never marry for that reason! -- She was floored that he would tell all this -- to a married woman no less!

This guy was clever. I knew that he was setting her up and would be back at some point. Too bad I knew she was nearly ready. I actually beat him to the punch. But here's the thing ... about two - three months after this, she volunteered one night -- WITHOUT mentioning him -- that it made sense for men to seduce married women. I understood that this was his strategy. Put an idea in her head ... let her think and think and think and think and think about it ... and then make a 'followup visit.' As I say, I beat him to the punch.

But I never forgot what he said. BTW -- that woman taught me a TON about sex!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My wife has always been hit on more when she is wearing her wedding rings. She used to go out with 3 other women, one who was married and the other two who were divorced. Her and her other married friend always got picked up by guys more often than the other two.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 2:59 AM, tahanefartasse said:

married women are the target of all men despite their experience in sex but they always seek a plus with other men different from her husband who fucks her less and less over time the majority of men fantasize about married women there has something good about married women that draws them

I think what's at play here...is that when a man sees a married women...ring on finger and all...it's saying she is off limits by typical social standards...there seems to be an adrenaline rush...when presented by a married woman...to take her in ways that perhaps her hubby has not...but most of all...the notion of breeding another man's wife and passing your genes through her under the nose of her husband carries with it a special satisfaction...it's the Mount Everest of the hotwife world...

• Like 2