CuckoldFart.com

Madmajor

It might just be me....

But I often see young (probably inexperienced) men posing as bulls and the first comment they say is something like.....

Going to fuck that slut good....

Your wife is a fine slut

...and many more.

I find it a big turn off when a potential bull starts talking about the lady I am with in a term that she is just a piece of meat. Surely the whole point is to make her feel like a princess (yes to make her no holds barred in the bedroom) but to show some respect.

I wonder if these "so called experienced bulls" ever get to take on a wife and train her as their own? That sort of disrespect from the get go is hardly going to inspire trust and confidence in a couple when introducing another party into their relationship is it?

Am I off the wall here? Or do others agree?

Yes I want her sexually pleasured by others, bit not at the expense of making her feel undervalued ,

• Like 12

CUCKOLD TEST

Major-

You will note that my comments are never so base as you describe.  I may say something like fine ass, or great tits, but I do not feel that is at all base for a forum such as this.

I look at the comments such as you mention as those of either immature or not properly socialized males, I can not properly call them men.  It has been my experience that one does not need to be impolite to be dominant.  I am sure if you asked any HW I have been with who was the dominant one in the relationship that they would confirm that it was me.  Have I addressed wives in a very base way?  Yes I have.  I had a HW once that got off on being called degrading names, even in front of others.  I found this out over time.  I did not make initial contact by saying "Love to fuck your dripping cunt slut".  While she has moved, if she rings up and I am alone I will still answer the phone "Hello slut", and she has admitted to me it still makes her moist to hear me address her like that.

IMHO there is no reason for a real alpha male to not adhear to normal socially accepted polite behaviour.

So MM as I have said privately should you ever make NYC a port of call I would love to go for coffee or drinks with the two of you and see what develops.

CB

Major-

You will note that my comments are never so base as you describe.  I may say something like fine ass, or great tits, but I do not feel that is at all base for a forum such as this.

I look at the comments such as you mention as those of either immature or not properly socialized males, I can not properly call them men.  It has been my experience that one does not need to be impolite to be dominant.  I am sure if you asked any HW I have been with who was the dominant one in the relationship that they would confirm that it was me.  Have I addressed wives in a very base way?  Yes I have.  I had a HW once that got off on being called degrading names, even in front of others.  I found this out over time.  I did not make initial contact by saying "Love to fuck your dripping cunt slut".  While she has moved, if she rings up and I am alone I will still answer the phone "Hello slut", and she has admitted to me it still makes her moist to hear me address her like that.

IMHO there is no reason for a real alpha male to not adhear to normal socially accepted polite behaviour.

So MM as I have said privately should you ever make NYC a port of call I would love to go for coffee or drinks with the two of you and see what develops.

CB

CB

You have my utmost respect ....I believe you to be a genuine bull that is both experienced and respectful. You have seen posts of other claimed do I ant bulls.....I say wannabes (yes not just cuck wannabes but bull wannabes too)

The true bull knows how to be respectful whilst being assertive.....it is a true skill that not all will possess. But from the little interaction that we have already had, I do not regard you in this category. If ever I Do get the opportunity to really share my lady with you I am confident it will be a pleasure. The only reason that this might not occur is geographic reasons!

For us there's a huge distinction made between someone we're talking to and planning on meeting or just met and someone she has already been with. If she doesn't know the man it's the same reaction as Madmajor has, wife gets very nervous and will most likely not move forward if he's rude,vulgar or overly aggressive. However that changes and she prefers to be treated completely different once things get going, otherwise will loose interest very quickly.

For us there's a huge distinction made between someone we're talking to and planning on meeting or just met and someone she has already been with. If she doesn't know the man it's the same reaction as Madmajor has, wife gets very nervous and will most likely not move forward if he's rude,vulgar or overly aggressive. However that changes and she prefers to be treated completely different once things get going, otherwise will loose interest very quickly.

So does she then like to be treated more like a slut? Or just more relaxed and comfortable with him?

• Like 1

Madmajor,

The best men and the ones that have lasted longest were the ones that treated her more like a slut, but, knew when to turn it up and when to tone it down and adapt to what's going on, not to be confused with being a jerk or 24/7 abuse situation without regard

In other words....ability to treat her like a princess out of bed and unleash the beast in it!

Some guys confuse dominant and assertive with asshole!

• Like 2

I can say that I treat  a HW differently depending on the situation, her mood, and her general personality.  I had a HW who always deeply needed to be degraded.  She would sometimes cum just from being verbally degraded, or being ordered to show her tits, ass, or pussy to my business associates.  So once I learned what she needed I gave it to her, but of course there were limits.  I would not treat her that way around family or friends.  She had a secret desire for that treatement but did not want it to get back to her "normal circle of friends".

There is another that I only ever treated like a lady out of the bedroom, but who needed all sorts of "nasty" in the bedroom.  So she got what she needed as well.

A good bull knows how to judge the people he is with and how to be properly assertive for the people and the situation.  I have always subscribed to the notion that the biggest sex organ is located between the ears!  If I can not mentally stimulate my partner, and she me then maybe it will be an ok shag once or twice, but then it gets old.  I want my HW to want to see me, even if she knows she is not going to have sex on that get together.  To do that I have to stimulate her mind, and of course for me to want to see her she has to figure out how to stimulate my mind as well.

CB

My wife would NEVER respond to someone who calls her a slut or disrespects her or me. Most all guys we've met were very mindful & respectful

Same with my wife and even I wont tolerate anybody disrespecting my wife.Also She is the dominating type, and will be in control even with the lovers and will decide on how things should go

A good bull knows how to judge the people he is with and how to be properly assertive for the people and the situation.  I have always subscribed to the notion that the biggest sex organ is located between the ears!  If I can not mentally stimulate my partner, and she me then maybe it will be an ok shag once or twice, but then it gets old.  I want my HW to want to see me, even if she knows she is not going to have sex on that get together.  To do that I have to stimulate her mind, and of course for me to want to see her she has to figure out how to stimulate my mind as well.

CB

That is it in a nut shell.....a good bull.....!

• 2 months later...

It might just be me....

But I often see young (probably inexperienced) men posing as bulls and the first comment they say is something like.....

Going to fuck that slut good....

Your wife is a fine slut

...and many more.

I find it a big turn off when a potential bull starts talking about the lady I am with in a term that she is just a piece of meat. Surely the whole point is to make her feel like a princess (yes to make her no holds barred in the bedroom) but to show some respect.

I wonder if these "so called experienced bulls" ever get to take on a wife and train her as their own? That sort of disrespect from the get go is hardly going to inspire trust and confidence in a couple when introducing another party into their relationship is it?

Am I off the wall here? Or do others agree?

Yes I want her sexually pleasured by others, bit not at the expense of making her feel undervalued ,

Did not let me "like" your post but wanted to let you know I'm totally with you in this. Such approaches are a total turnoff and I can't imagine how it makes those "so called experienced bulls" achieve anything at all. "Making her feel like a princess" is the point, praise and gratify her, not to devalue her

This is a very interesting subject and one that I take very serious. First off I consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to be invited by a couple into their intimate desires. Most men that pursue this desire do not understand that HONOR is earned NOT given. Respect for the couple, their desires and there relationship is first and foremost.

My experiences with HW have ranged from meeting the couple in public for dinner / drinks and social time while and before deciding if we were all on the same page to move it to the next level. To having the husband and I chat on the phone or meet first then him and his HW coming to my room and he putting her collar on and sending her over to me for our pleasure. Notice I said "our" and not "my". This is about the couple getting what they want from the adventure and I am happy to oblige and assist helping them.

I treat everyone with the same respect and dignity I want to be treated by. Once we have all met, had some open and frank discussions about desires, limits, do and don't, etc.. then things are different. I had one HW that I played with for a year while her husband always watched from the corner. She told me to call her "my whore" and the first time she told me to do that I had to ask "Are you sure thats what you want your husband to hear?" She said "I am your whore whenever you are in town and he knows it."  So from then she wanted to be used and treated like a slut or whore when we were together.

Bottom line is that I agree that start out friendly and be yourself and treat others the way you would like to be treated. After that, take it as the couple desires lead.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...