CuckoldFart.com

Hypnotised

Madmajor

I wonder if anyone has had their wife or gf hypnotised?

Wouldn't that be an ideal opportunity to insert an idea..... One that is a kin to your own. A desire to be shared.

Wonder if you could have her go to a session for instance to lose weight. Only real reason to desire to be bred with others!

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

"I would fuck her regardless" and "once she sees my dick she will be more than willing" are exactly what loosers say as they jerk off since girls don't waste their time with this mindless approach. ..learnin to express oneself goes a long way in getting the real thing. ...just something to think about. ..

"I would fuck her regardless" and "once she sees my dick she will be more than willing" are exactly what loosers say as they jerk off since girls don't waste their time with this mindless approach. ..learnin to express oneself goes a long way in getting the real thing. ...just something to think about. ..

LOL yeah tell that to all of the HW's I have fucked, most of the woman I enjoy having sex with just want pleasure and to fulfill what their cuck is lacking, I dont meet women to date and marry them I am a hotwife fucking bull and thats what I do I fuck em.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once she sees my dick she will be more than willing, they always are...

So does that mean your dick is cute, or long, or with the girth of a beer can?  What exactly does that mean?  I can think of several wives I have had that would not be impressed by anything  about anyone's dick and also some that could just not fit a monster dick and would actually run away from one. 

So in all seriousness what makes your dick so special that any random woman will want it?  I find it hard to believe that there can be any dick that all women want.  We know that just by looking at the large selection of dildos sold at sex shops.  If there really was a single size/shape/cuteness that would work for all woman the makers would make only one type of dildo.

CB

I wonder if anyone has had their wife or gf hypnotised?

Wouldn't that be an ideal opportunity to insert an idea..... One that is a kin to your own. A desire to be shared.

Wonder if you could have her go to a session for instance to lose weight. Only real reason to desire to be bred with others!

I had a wife hypnotised once, but not for sexual purposes.  It was to help her with something else.  It did not really work for her.  I expect some people can be and some can not, but I am unwilling to find out if I can be hypnotised.

CB

So does that mean your dick is cute, or long, or with the girth of a beer can?  What exactly does that mean?  I can think of several wives I have had that would not be impressed by anything  about anyone's dick and also some that could just not fit a monster dick and would actually run away from one. 

So in all seriousness what makes your dick so special that any random woman will want it?  I find it hard to believe that there can be any dick that all women want.  We know that just by looking at the large selection of dildos sold at sex shops.  If there really was a single size/shape/cuteness that would work for all woman the makers would make only one type of dildo.

CB

Well arent you an expert on the subject of penises? Well my dick is very well maintained, long and thick, and best of all I know how to use it which makes woman more attracted to it. I study the art of fucking, and know how to hit spots in women their husbands will never hit.. I start by talking to them about what I have in my pants then once they see it they always go straight to touching, then sucking, then fucking it so though I dont go showing my cock to any random woman out there because of course that is illegal, the ones that have seen it have been marveled by the way it looks and feels.. maybe you should give it a try since you already seem to be on it..