CuckoldFart.com

Breeding and risk

Mt872

So let’s have another talk. Who here enjoys the thought of pregnancy risk and breeding? Either with yourself, wife or the wife you get. I know it turns me in greatly thinking about it with my wife. Her coming home with her pussy full of seed. Not knowing it it took or not. Let’s have a discussion!

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, Mt872 said:

So let’s have another talk. Who here enjoys the thought of pregnancy risk and breeding? Either with yourself, wife or the wife you get. I know it turns me in greatly thinking about it with my wife. Her coming home with her pussy full of seed. Not knowing it it took or not. Let’s have a discussion!

I think that is so hot been a fantasy  for decades, would love to have my hotwife come home from some WELL fucking, and tell me she pregnant, yessssss now that's HOT!!!

I was asked by a cuck couple to get the wife knocked up.  She was unable to carry to term due to age related complications, she was mid 40s when they asked. 

I have no problem with the idea of getting another man's wife pregnant.  I feel if I am fucking her and he is not then obviously she should carry my genes into the next generation, not her cuckold's.

Now if I only had a fertile cuckoldress in my life.

• Like 1

I often  think of women who are trying for babies with their husbands and are also having affairs. 

They must have a preference, and will really be more responsive to the man who she wants to seed them.

Think there is more of this going on as you think as they say there is a good percentage of children born whose fathers aren’t who they think they are.

Must be a real mixture of feelings for the woman. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, captainblack said:

I was asked by a cuck couple to get the wife knocked up.  She was unable to carry to term due to age related complications, she was mid 40s when they asked. 

I have no problem with the idea of getting another man's wife pregnant.  I feel if I am fucking her and he is not then obviously she should carry my genes into the next generation, not her cuckold's.

Now if I only had a fertile cuckoldress in my life.

HOT!!! To watch my hot wife be well fucked, until she gets pregnant, always fantasized about that! My honey bunny, out doing her normal daily cheating, fucking thing, she tells me, that morning after her lover gives her an awesome, all night fuck! That morning she comes to me with the news, she's pregnant with her BBC lovers baby yesssssssssssss!!! Or she wants a baby, by her current AWESOME BBC bull, so he gladly, and happily well fucks her until pregnant NO ONE fucks her but him, until she conceives, when she comes to me with the news that she's pregnant  with this young  sexy handsome bulls baby, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! That would be dream come true for, me my honey bunny is not sure if she wants a child or not, but at 60, shes 29, the option is hers, and as her TOTAL cuck,  I support, WHATEVER my hot cuckoldress decideds that done, end of question, it is ALWAY about HER pleasure, not mine, if I get off on it! Gravy!!!! But if I do not, what matters is, is SHE enjoying herself! I live for my cuckoldresses, TOTAL, and COMPLETE PLEASURE!!!! That IS and will ALWAYS, be my bottom line! I live for my cuckoldresses COMPLETE, and, TOTAL PLEASURE!!!!😁👍nothing but HUGE BBC for her! Her request, I have a lifetime of joy&mad fun, to watch, EVERYDAY!!! YESSSSSSSSS,!!!

👇my hot, woman/fiancee/soon to be hot wife! BBC only for her(her request) and as her loyal,  and obedient cuck, SHE gets WHATEVER, SHE WANTS!!! ( CUCK LIFE FOREVER......YAY!!!)

download_20190608_014813.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I love the idea. I think my fascination with the idea began before we had our own child. For some reason, my wife assumed we were having difficulties with pregnancy because after 12 years of sex, not one accident. So, she asked a FWB to do it. She outright asked him to put a baby in her. He wasn’t interested in that per say, but he still flooded her that night like she wanted. Nothing came of that. A few months later, after a cuckold dry spell, I got her pregnant the first month we actually tried. He came to the baby shower and gave her another load while pregnant with family and friends upstairs for the party. One of the hottest times when she whispered that she had another man’s cum inside her with her family right there and how slutty it made her feel. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is a hot awesome topic. I'm a 63 yr old cuckold, and my cuckoldress is 27. We agreed a month or less into our relationship that another man would impregnate her. I have 6 children by previous marriages. Not interested in personally father more children at my age ( possible birth defects&all) so we agreed it would be one of her daily lovers. We both want this sooooooo bad she loves BBC&BWC, both enthusiastically. It will be a BBC baby or a BWC baby her option I'm just down with her choice. I'm just the totally faithful cuckold, and I love it💓💞💗💕💝💘😍🥰🤗😁👍🏾

Just now, Cucklove said:

This is a hot awesome topic. I'm a 63 yr old cuckold, and my cuckoldress is 27. We agreed a month or less into our relationship that another man would impregnate her. I have 6 children by previous marriages. Not interested in personally father more children at my age ( possible birth defects&all) so we agreed it would be one of her daily lovers. We both want this sooooooo bad she loves BBC&BWC, both enthusiastically. It will be a BBC baby or a BWC baby her option I'm just down with her choice. I'm just the totally faithful cuckold, and I love it💓💞💗💕💝💘😍🥰🤗😁👍🏾

You can see pics of my sweet cuckoldress in Gallery under cucklove.👍🏾🤸🤸🤸🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️💃💃💃💃

Another man breeding my wife was never a risk as she'd been sterilised at the age of 29 after having had 4 kids and she didn't start having sex with other guys until she was 34.

With what I thought was her first extra-marital encounter, we'd agreed that I should buy her condoms and as far as I know they used them, after she'd told him she didn't want any more babies. He was only 23 and we didn't know how sexually active he was so the condoms were purely to avoid her catching anything she might pass on to me. As it turned out he had some with him anyway, such was his confidence that a few drinks after work would be enough to get Debbie into bed quite easily and he was right!

I have since found out though that a couple of months before this, Debbie had paid a visit to a work colleague of mine for coffee and a chat. He'd known me for over 20 years, but any guilt he may have had about bedding my wife was put aside by her telling him we'd split up and needed fucking. Happy to oblige he led Debbie to his bedroom and fucked her bareback, her on top. She never told me about this - he confessed to me some 20 years later in a Faceb00k chat after I'd opened up to him about encouraging her to have sex with other men.

After that first young lad I don't think she ever used condoms again. Certainly not with another ex-workmate of mine, who's cum I eagerly licked out of her red, gaping used cunt after their very first session. She was pleasantly surprised how keen I was to go down on her so soon after she'd been so well fucked. We played a little game whereby I pretended I didn't even know she'd been out, let alone where, who with or what they'd done. She coyly "confessed" that it was someone I knew, but didn't like very much and I had to "guess" who had fucked her until I got the right guy.

With my current girlfriend Becky it would be a different story. She hasn't done anything with anyone else yet, despite having 4 online black "boyfriends" she enjoys teasing me about, but she's still fertile at 45 and not on birth control...

• Like 1