CuckoldFart.com

Why Black Cock?

White5andahalf

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm not sure about what’s going on in other countries, but I can answer from my own perspective. 

You’re question: Is it the size, taboo, contrast, you personal reason?

I don’t really feel like its taboo ... at least i haven’t come across that in my own experience. And I really don’t know if black guys are bigger in the cock department in general or if that is a myth but I’ve been with one white guy and 4 black guys (so far 😉). 3 of the 4 black guys were much bigger and one for sure was twice as big and the other 2 were too probably. Again, I don’t know if that is the case for all black guys but its been my experience and that has led to my addiction. So for me, size is one thing that makes me lean toward black guys ... I’m not opposed to white guys ... its just my taste right now. Another thing is stamina. Again, it may not be the rule but the black guys I’ve been with have all been able to go A LOT longer than my experience with the white guy. That was a HUGE plus for me. But the other thing, (again not saying this is true for every black guy) is confidence. It really is a huge turn on for me to have a guy be so forward and so confident. Not rude and not crude or disrespectful ... confident. The eye contact, the eyes going over my body, the touch of my arm or hand or back while we’re talking ... wowzers! So all in all — its not a cultural, taboo thing for me — but I’m definitely into black guys! Fortunately, they’ve been pretty into me too! 😉 😘 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 11:52 PM, SandL said:

Ummmmmm sorry no. 

Hi SandL

I don’t know where you live but I happens to be bigger than those black guys

i’m not sure if you meant to sound judgment no but you did anyway I would like to see what you look like and blacks are not superior That goes on an individual level with white black or Chinese or Latinos

F81374D7-EC2F-45DA-8F4D-556CEE2AE79A.jpeg

73743B8E-D87C-4BC0-9985-4E7E0DCD1801.jpeg

BD5015D8-AB8D-4A57-B459-03FB5F4786D9.jpeg

D91CCD66-F5B1-4985-B6F0-7B545B4AE00A.jpeg

362F3142-D3BE-463D-BEEA-07DC7F6192D7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nyguy11a said:

Hi SandL

I don’t know where you live but I happens to be bigger than those black guys

i’m not sure if you meant to sound judgment no but you did anyway I would like to see what you look like and blacks are not superior That goes on an individual level with white black or Chinese or Latinos

F81374D7-EC2F-45DA-8F4D-556CEE2AE79A.jpeg

73743B8E-D87C-4BC0-9985-4E7E0DCD1801.jpeg

BD5015D8-AB8D-4A57-B459-03FB5F4786D9.jpeg

D91CCD66-F5B1-4985-B6F0-7B545B4AE00A.jpeg

362F3142-D3BE-463D-BEEA-07DC7F6192D7.jpeg

I can assure you she’s not judgmental, lives in NC and is actually quite attractive.   You are correct, you are gifted and it does go individually.   She has not had the pleasure of experiencing very many guys and the majority of the ones she has has been black guys which have been more endowed than her husband 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I can assure you she’s not judgmental, lives in NC and is actually quite attractive.   You are correct, you are gifted and it does go individually.   She has not had the pleasure of experiencing very many guys and the majority of the ones she has has been black guys which have been more endowed than her husband 

not to beat a dead horse but, gifted is worthless without technique and a single mindedness to take a woman somewhere she's never been before

• Like 1

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

not to beat a dead horse but, gifted is worthless without technique and a single mindedness to take a woman somewhere she's never been before

I do agree with having to know how to use it, and this is coming from someone my husband likes to call a size queen, and I can’t really argue either, lol.   But there has been times I have been completely surprised and have actually really enjoyed some that were much less gifted.  I do believe that goes individually too

• Like 2

Guest DarthCuckold

Black men are definitely stereotyped as hypermasculine and aggressive. Which is why sometimes the race thing can cross the line into racism. For me, my girlfriend and I started dating in highschool. She had one boyfriend before me who was black. He was bigger and definitely a rougher sex partner. So as she got frustrated with my size and how gentle I was as a lover, her fantasies reverted to the only real sex she ever enjoyed: BBC. 

33 minutes ago, DarthCuckold said:

Black men are definitely stereotyped as hypermasculine and aggressive. Which is why sometimes the race thing can cross the line into racism. For me, my girlfriend and I started dating in highschool. She had one boyfriend before me who was black. He was bigger and definitely a rougher sex partner. So as she got frustrated with my size and how gentle I was as a lover, her fantasies reverted to the only real sex she ever enjoyed: BBC. 

For me it’s pretty the same, my husband is actually a really good size but he too is dominant or in to rough sex which is how I like it.   And to be honest the stereotypes has held true for the most part, not always but mostly 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nyguy11a said:

I am very dominant lover I always satisfy any woman I‘M with I make sure of that.
is all about her satisfaction most women love to be dominated by a powerful man who is well hung and House self-confidence .

You are correct about most us liking a big strong dominant man, especially a well endowed one.   It sounds like you could be a lot of fun.  😉

Guest YoungCuckoldress

For me it was absolutely the cultural image of black men. With my boyfriend, it was like being a lesbian relationship. He tried, but all he could really do was give me good head. I gave in when a black guy hit on me at a party. I just needed to be taken by a real man, and in my head this guy would be everything my boyfriend wasn't. And I wasn't wrong!