CuckoldFart.com

Why Black Cock?

White5andahalf

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this seriously still a debate people are having in 2020? 😂 Let me solve it for you...it’s all about personal preference and experience...end of story. Some guys are big, some aren’t. Some have endurance, some don’t. Some are dominant, some aren’t. Quit wasting time on the negative.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jj123211 said:

Is this seriously still a debate people are having in 2020? 😂 Let me solve it for you...it’s all about personal preference and experience...end of story. Some guys are big, some aren’t. Some have endurance, some don’t. Some are dominant, some aren’t. Quit wasting time on the negative.

i wouldn't worry about it too much.  just turns some people on, nothing wrong with that

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have always laughed at the stereotype.  Bottom line average penis is just over 5", average vagina depth around 4 to 4.5 ",  that is simply design (or evolution).  The fringe beyond that is individuals who are bigger, smaller, wider, thinner, blah blah.  Then it comes to individual desires.  My wife was on the 'less deep' end of the vagina.  My 5 inch cock in the right position would pound her cervix (even after a couple of kids).  She was never a size queen and did not really like cocks longer than 7 inch's..and those were hard for her to take.  She had a couple of black lovers over the years, but that was more cultural as we were traveling and met the men in their countries. 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, nyguy11a said:

Hi SandL

I don’t know where you live but I happens to be bigger than those black guys

i’m not sure if you meant to sound judgment no but you did anyway I would like to see what you look like and blacks are not superior That goes on an individual level with white black or Chinese or Latinos

F81374D7-EC2F-45DA-8F4D-556CEE2AE79A.jpeg

73743B8E-D87C-4BC0-9985-4E7E0DCD1801.jpeg

BD5015D8-AB8D-4A57-B459-03FB5F4786D9.jpeg

D91CCD66-F5B1-4985-B6F0-7B545B4AE00A.jpeg

362F3142-D3BE-463D-BEEA-07DC7F6192D7.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful!!!

With my wife I think the biggest hurdle or turn on was the taboo aspect.  This was her first experience.

Elaine smiled at me and said  "I can't believe I am doing this.  My mother would die".  We all chuckled and Nate sat on the couch as Elaine backed up and lowered her pussy onto his cock.  She went down slowly saying she wasn't sure she had ever fucked a guy quite that wide.  I had a perfect view of her pussy as she reached down to pull her pussy lips apart as she sat on his big cock.  Soon she was taking it all in and grinding as Nate was reaching around tweaking her tits.  What a sight!  Nate's black hands covering her boobs as his big black cock was lodged between her creamy white thighs disappearing into her pink pussy.  She motioned me over and told me to kiss her.  She whispered "Do you still love me?".  I said more than ever and she smiled.  She unzipped my slacks and the party really got going. 

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

Because this is why, anymore questions 😎😎😎

5E66275C-0D17-4A1C-AA04-FBF2A01AC3A0.jpeg

That an the color an the being from the deep south I had racist family members an the fact I want to watch big dick black studs fuck my woman I am shes good with black dick she will get

• 5 weeks later...