CuckoldFart.com

Girlfriends Tanlines

bigun79

CUCKOLD TEST

My girlfriend showing off her tanlines on holiday.

While fucking her thought I'd test the water by saying plenty of guys out that night wouldn't of minded fucking her, she just laughed  :)

Did you follow through by asking her if she got turned on knowing guys wanted her....she would probably say they don't.... Giving you opportunity to prove they do!

• 2 weeks later...

She showed off her dominant side the other night. She started off by asking me to rub some cream into her legs while lay on the bed. When I'd finished she blindfolded me and lay next to me while masturbating with her vibrator. I couldn't see a thing but could hear how wet she was getting and enjoying herself. This really turned me on as I was imagining her pussy getting fucked good and hard by someone else. Next she took the blindfold off, climbed onto my cock and rode me, needless to say I didn't last long before cumming in her !!

We both really enjoyed this and it's something I've asked her to do again. Does it sound like she may have some cuckold tendencies ?

But surely a tan with lack of tan lines is much more sexy?

especially if you know it's not fake tan, or from a sun-bed.

Luckily we have a secluded garden where I can sunbathe completely naked without being seen by the neighbours. But my hubby says it's even better when we're naked together on a beach where anyone passing by can see us.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Not my girlfriend but found this MILF on the internet with amazing tanlines and an even more amazing arse that she likes to show off. I'd love to fill it up. Notice the bracelet on her right ankle....some lucky fellow could possibly be in with a chance of doing so :thumb: :thumb:

post-3543-0-45729600-1450876357_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-50296500-1450876361_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-28488000-1450876362_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-84859500-1450876362_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-57572800-1450876363_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-57005400-1450876364_thumb.jpg

post-3543-0-20543300-1450876365_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Opportunity is knocking, her technique of masterbating with you blindfolded next to her is the seed you need to germinate. Her not being initially disgusted with other men possibly wanting to fuck her speech has to be furthered. Ask her "What if", "Do you think", and "Would you ever" questions on topic of other guys.Also how would she do it, and what it would take scenarios. A seed not nurtured dies but one tended to thrives. And all along you have to say how it turns you on to think of but not sounding to overboard. Some girls are born for this others need to be assisted to find it. Never push too hard but also don't stop pushing...good luck, you have a chance, the masterbating ultimately is replaced with Bull fucking her while you are near...now go out and get it done!

Good advice & good point but can't see the relevance with girlfriends tanlines

Opportunity is knocking, her technique of masterbating with you blindfolded next to her is the seed you need to germinate. Her not being initially disgusted with other men possibly wanting to fuck her speech has to be furthered. Ask her "What if", "Do you think", and "Would you ever" questions on topic of other guys.Also how would she do it, and what it would take scenarios. A seed not nurtured dies but one tended to thrives. And all along you have to say how it turns you on to think of but not sounding to overboard. Some girls are born for this others need to be assisted to find it. Never push too hard but also don't stop pushing...good luck, you have a chance, the masterbating ultimately is replaced with Bull fucking her while you are near...now go out and get it done!