CuckoldFart.com

Old friend. New flame?

Guest bj tj

Guest bj tj

Hi my name is TJ and I have been openly looking for a bull. My husband works out of town very often and would love to have someone fairly close by to be his fill in sexually. I have had other lovers but want something more stable and long term. So that is my back story. 

A couple weeks ago I received a text from a guy that I went to high school with. We had hung out a lot in high school but never anything romantic. I do remember thinking he was attractive but other than that not much interest. I was very shocked to hear from him. We havent talked since our 10 year reunion and he lives across country. It was so out of the blue that his number wasnt even in my phone. I just got a message saying that he had moved into town and would love to get together to catch up. Come to find out he knew I lived in Texas and got my number from one of my really good friends. It was really fun catching up and texting him. I started to remember how funny and witty he was. We chatted for a couple hours that first night. The normal catching up, high school gossip, and life situation. It was great and got me really excited to have someone from home so close.

After all of the texting we said our good nights. Well my husband walked into our room and saw me beaming with happiness. He asked why I was so giddy. I told him about my friend and he got a huge smile. I was confused and asked why was he smiling so big. He just looked at me and said I think you may have found your friend for when Im gone. He then turned and walked out. 

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

TJ - sounds great for you. It gives you what you need while hubby is away. But please don’t forget hubby is getting so much out of this too. He will have that wonderful mixed feeling inside knowing someone else is seeing to your needs. He will be so excited and anxious and I am sure while you are getting a good seeing too, his cock will be sore from all the wanking he will be doing. All three of you win. 

• Like 1

Hopefully it works out great for the three of you, sounds like you're ready to move forward and your husband is definitely on board, which is incredible, would love to buy that guy a drink next time i am in town! Old high school flame, maybe he is on board with what you are thinking...I will send some good vibes your way and hope it works out!!! 

Guest bj tj

Im glad some of you are enjoying the journey that I am currently on. So I have one more update before Corona ruined all my hotwife fun. I do plan to keep updating my story. Hopefully that happens soon. Just to keep things straight Ben is hubby, Josh is old friend.

So after our first text exchange hubby got my mind curious of the possibilities that could come from an old friend. I talked with hubby later that night and asked if this is something he really wanted. He looked at me like I was crazy and said have fun. 

With the blessing of my hubby I felt more bold and excited to text Josh. A few days went by and I got a ding on my phone. To my delight it was Josh! He asked if I was free to have coffee. I agreed and sent him the location of a nearby coffee shop. We decided to meet at 3pm that afternoon.

To this point nothing sexual was said or had even been implied. But I had butterflies getting ready to see a guy I hadnt seen in a few years. It was a mix of excitement and nervousness. I wore my good butt jeans and black tank top. Nothing too revealing but also showed my curves just a little. 

I got there early and grabbed a table for us. About 15 minutes later I look up and see Josh standing right in front of me. I stood up and gave him a huge hug. It was nice because I had a good chance to feel his arms around me. I felt so small in his arms. He is 6'2" about 200 pounds. He is built very well and age has been kind to him. 

We sat there and talked for a good hour and a half. It was great catching up. He is recently divorced, no kids, and no family around our area. He came down for work and is trying to start over after the divorce. It was great talking to him. As attracted to him physically I also loved the connection we shared reconnecting. 

As we left I told him I would love to meet up more if he had the time. So we were planning on have dinner the following week but then Corona hit. 

So things are on hold but we have been texting a lot since meeting up. We have gotten to the point were we have started sharing some personal stuff. He still doesnt know about me being a hotwife but not sure how to bring that up with someone that I know. I will continue to text Josh and hopefully will be able to report some news soon.

Wow, I love the beginnings, the build up, you just 100% know where this is going to go. 

It’s good for everyone here. The build up and the fact there are delays will mean Josh will be wanting you more and more, so I can imagine the sex will be amazing. But also it’s good for Ben as he will be having those wonderful mixed feelings and anticipating for much longer. It’s a good situation this.

Just would love a photo of you in those good butt jeans. Love to see what Josh will be enjoying very soon xxxx

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 9:27 PM, naughtynursetj said:

Im glad some of you are enjoying the journey that I am currently on. So I have one more update before Corona ruined all my hotwife fun. I do plan to keep updating my story. Hopefully that happens soon. Just to keep things straight Ben is hubby, Josh is old friend.

So after our first text exchange hubby got my mind curious of the possibilities that could come from an old friend. I talked with hubby later that night and asked if this is something he really wanted. He looked at me like I was crazy and said have fun. 

With the blessing of my hubby I felt more bold and excited to text Josh. A few days went by and I got a ding on my phone. To my delight it was Josh! He asked if I was free to have coffee. I agreed and sent him the location of a nearby coffee shop. We decided to meet at 3pm that afternoon.

To this point nothing sexual was said or had even been implied. But I had butterflies getting ready to see a guy I hadnt seen in a few years. It was a mix of excitement and nervousness. I wore my good butt jeans and black tank top. Nothing too revealing but also showed my curves just a little. 

I got there early and grabbed a table for us. About 15 minutes later I look up and see Josh standing right in front of me. I stood up and gave him a huge hug. It was nice because I had a good chance to feel his arms around me. I felt so small in his arms. He is 6'2" about 200 pounds. He is built very well and age has been kind to him. 

We sat there and talked for a good hour and a half. It was great catching up. He is recently divorced, no kids, and no family around our area. He came down for work and is trying to start over after the divorce. It was great talking to him. As attracted to him physically I also loved the connection we shared reconnecting. 

As we left I told him I would love to meet up more if he had the time. So we were planning on have dinner the following week but then Corona hit. 

So things are on hold but we have been texting a lot since meeting up. We have gotten to the point were we have started sharing some personal stuff. He still doesnt know about me being a hotwife but not sure how to bring that up with someone that I know. I will continue to text Josh and hopefully will be able to report some news soon.a

Any updates on this?