CuckoldFart.com

How Do I Tell My Wife I Want Her To Fuck Other Men

Paul Ramsey

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On 7/28/2016 at 3:30 PM, Kaktuscpl said:

How we ended up having a friend join us,and creampie my wife....was I would ask my wife about any fantasies she had ...and finally convinced her to tell me what they were.....Then I told her mine......I fantasized about sharing her with another man for a long time without telling her....because Ithought she would think I was fucked up/crazy....

I got really lucky,because her biggest fantasy was to be fucked by me and another man.....We chose a close friend to make it happen....we we're already sending him pics of my wife's boobs and pussy for about 6 or 7 months before anything happened....

Trying to hook up with him was a pain in the ass,as we lived in different towns,,,,,,the more I fantasized about the more turned on I/we got........my wife LOVES the feeling of cum shooting into her pussy....the deeper the better........We decided that if we were really go through with this that WE WANTED HIM TO CUM INSIDE HER PUSSY,

the more I read cuckold stories and watched videos........I started fantasizing about HER making me eat his cum from her pussy .....and got so excited and turned on by the idea.......I started thinking that if SHE asked/told me to,and our friend was OK with it...I would have cleaned him off too.........

I have always been straight....I don't know if it makes me bi-sexual or not.......most of the time I just want to watch thecum run out of her pussy......I never fantasize about another man...except the few times I have fantasized about her forcing me suck another cock/clean her cum filled pussy......I'm not sure if I would be able to go through with sucking a cock,,,,but I TRULY enjoy eating the cum from her pussy......I enjoy eating my own cum from her sometimes,,,,,but I sometimes loose the will to eat her creampie,even though that was the only thingI wanted to do while we were fucking......but after shooting my load ,I sort of felt guilty about it.....not ssure why because I love to eat pussy almost more than anything .....

Sorry if I rambled too much or if it doesn't help you......

Just talk to her and let her know how much you love her ......

I hope this answers your question and helps you and your wife....

As long as you DO NOT get jealous It will make you two closer,,,,at least it did for me and my wife

Your patience in waiting for so long shows how much you wanted it - but you have to be patient where ladies are concerned about starting something as life-changing as having another man in bed.  I am straight too, but I loved licking her lover's cum from inside her pussy, where his cock had been sliding in and out of her just minutes earlier, in fact I would lick a man's cock if I thought it would please her and get her started with another man - I don't think that any of this makes you Bi, just a willing Cuckold.

As you say, as long as you can control the jealousy, you should be fine, and allowing her to have him certainly brought us much closer together as man and wife.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Your patience in waiting for so long shows how much you wanted it - but you have to be patient where ladies are concerned about starting something as life-changing as having another man in bed.  I am straight too, but I loved licking her lover's cum from inside her pussy, where his cock had been sliding in and out of her just minutes earlier, in fact I would lick a man's cock if I thought it would please her and get her started with another man - I don't think that any of this makes you Bi, just a willing Cuckold.

As you say, as long as you can control the jealousy, you should be fine, and allowing her to have him certainly brought us much closer together as man and wife.

SO TRUE!!!!  PATIENCE AND COMMUNICATION ARE KEY!!! 

The wife and I have and I have never really had any issues with jealousy.....We are honest with each other and with the people we want to play with...We have a better,happier marriage because of this....and are still super turned on by each other

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I am in search for a dedicated dude who can help me out with my GF!  Someone who is experienced in seducing her over text and interested in helping me reveal all her hidden inner fantasies etc.   This will involve a reasonable amount of patience and time!

If you are interested and want to know more.   PM ME immediately and lets figure out a solid plan.

You can also leave me your kik info...  Its easier to chat that way aswell.

Thanks

• Like 2

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest eisbaer63
On 7/26/2016 at 11:58 AM, Paul Ramsey said:

I need help. I am 54 and my wife is 51, and she is still very hot. We have been married 25 years. How can I raise this topic with her for the first time in a way that will not leave me cringing in shame (or her thinking I am insane) if she reacts negatively? I have fantasized about this for years, but am getting more desperate about screwing up the courage to raise it.

TRY this... While you are making love to her, ask "hypothetical questions"... Get her VERY aroused, but don't let her cum.... And then ask her to fantasize about another man doing those things to her... Caressing. Kissing... Playing with her pussy... Eating her pussy... See how she reacts. Ask her, while she's aroused, if she's ever fantasized about other men... Or about a threesome... Her reaction, while you are keeping her aroused, and building toward an orgasm, will tell you a lot. If it is an immediate "turn off", then drop it. You won't accomplish anything... But you MAY have planted the seeds, for "further explorations" into the topic.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:30 AM, Kaktuscpl said:

How we ended up having a friend join us,and creampie my wife....was I would ask my wife about any fantasies she had ...and finally convinced her to tell me what they were.....Then I told her mine......I fantasized about sharing her with another man for a long time without telling her....because Ithought she would think I was fucked up/crazy....

I got really lucky,because her biggest fantasy was to be fucked by me and another man.....We chose a close friend to make it happen....we we're already sending him pics of my wife's boobs and pussy for about 6 or 7 months before anything happened....

Trying to hook up with him was a pain in the ass,as we lived in different towns,,,,,,the more I fantasized about the more turned on I/we got........my wife LOVES the feeling of cum shooting into her pussy....the deeper the better........We decided that if we were really go through with this that WE WANTED HIM TO CUM INSIDE HER PUSSY,

the more I read cuckold stories and watched videos........I started fantasizing about HER making me eat his cum from her pussy .....and got so excited and turned on by the idea.......I started thinking that if SHE asked/told me to,and our friend was OK with it...I would have cleaned him off too.........

I have always been straight....I don't know if it makes me bi-sexual or not.......most of the time I just want to watch thecum run out of her pussy......I never fantasize about another man...except the few times I have fantasized about her forcing me suck another cock/clean her cum filled pussy......I'm not sure if I would be able to go through with sucking a cock,,,,but I TRULY enjoy eating the cum from her pussy......I enjoy eating my own cum from her sometimes,,,,,but I sometimes loose the will to eat her creampie,even though that was the only thingI wanted to do while we were fucking......but after shooting my load ,I sort of felt guilty about it.....not ssure why because I love to eat pussy almost more than anything .....

Sorry if I rambled too much or if it doesn't help you......

Just talk to her and let her know how much you love her ......

I hope this answers your question and helps you and your wife....

As long as you DO NOT get jealous It will make you two closer,,,,at least it did for me and my wife

• Like 2

I am orally bisexual never had an interest in anal except for eating my wife's ass, she keeps it clean when I go down on her. I always eat my cum from her and have gotten to love it. I have given 3 blowjobs to men in my lifetime and love it wish I had the courage to tell my wife. There is nothing I would love  more than to share another cock with my wife and do clean up after.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife was all for it 3 years ago when I asked. So turned on she left worked and fucked me like crazy. Than it went dead. Than about a year after that she came home from a night out with her girls and talked so dirty about it , the best sex we had ever! Than it went dead again. Anyone have any pointers here? Sometimes she gets mad when I ask. I'm so confused. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2016 at 3:56 PM, kumar412 said:

Sir, have you heard of ''Cuckold Coach"? If not, go to google, search cuckold coach and may be available in pdf format. Download it and read it. It is very easy, simple and short less than 70 pages booklet. In that book the writer has given many forceful and practical techniques through which you can willingly agree your wife to make cuckold. best of luck

Is the book accurate? Are their anynsuccess stories 

• Like 1

I had the 3sum, wife sharing thoughts now for 35+ years. Over the years I have alway told her I'm happy and won't get upset if she got fucked by someone else.... Only rule was please take pictures. Over the years of tell her how hot she is and how other guys want to fuck her ( which she knew as she got hit on a lot).

she would get hit on whether I was there or not. 

when she went out without me with g/f or for work, I alway said before leaving the house, have fun and don't forget to take pictures, never expecting much would happen.

over the years she's done 3 work mates, 4 basic strangers, best friend husband + I'm sure others I haven't been told about.

it's all I believe about the positive re-inforcement I continually give her, she is hot and she knows it, she also know she can fuck any man she want because I tell her all the time, so don't pester her use a positive re- enforcement daily as its about her not you

your just there for the ride of your life.

Guest eisbaer63
On 7/26/2016 at 11:58 AM, Paul Ramsey said:

I need help. I am 54 and my wife is 51, and she is still very hot. We have been married 25 years. How can I raise this topic with her for the first time in a way that will not leave me cringing in shame (or her thinking I am insane) if she reacts negatively? I have fantasized about this for years, but am getting more desperate about screwing up the courage to raise it.

Find a moment, when you're both relaxed... And maybe "not quite drunk". Open a discussion about fantasies, but don't move directly toward including other men... "Start small", and tell her that while YOU have fantasies of your won, you also want to know hers... And find out how you can be a better lover for her... If your age has "diminished" your ability, use that as an excuse, for wanting to seek "outside help"... If she starts acting embarrassed or nervous back off, and redirect the discussion... When you get her to a point, where she seems "open minded" about hearing your fantasies, tell her that this is something that you've wanted for a VERY long time, but were afraid to admit... Afraid of her reaction... And then, simply tell her, that you have always wanted to share her with another man... Someone that she was comfortable with... If you make it plain, that your reluctance was out of fear of hurting her feelings, that shows your respect of her, and how important HER feelings are to you... ALWAYS a gateway, to having a woman at least consider your desires... 

But, be ready. many women, no matter how much they may also enjoy your "sharing" fantasy, CANNOT bring themselves to make it happen.

I have some advice, tell your wife how beautiful she is, keep telling her all the time, I believe many if not most women really lack confidence, and they love to hear someone, especially someone they love tell them how beautiful, attractive, smart they are. You may have forgotten since you have been together so long. Then start to make it sexual, getting her hot and turned on, play with her, kissing her, finger her, anything. Learn to serve her, many men never learn this, what I mean is learn to please her sexually, I mean really please her. Women usually love to be eaten, but will never tell anyone, let alone ask for it. If you do this often, she will get more confident, and maybe even tell you she wants you to eat her. You will know for sure when you do, there will be no doubt. Then start to tell her your fantasies, she will want to know, she probably has many of her own, but women are so self conscious and they immediately think they are perverted. Ask her what are her fantasies. Make certain she is getting hot and have sex with her often, she will start to open up and want it often, then start to slip in how you think it would so hot to see her in action with other men, how hot it would make you, how it would make you want her even more. What she would be hearing and starting to understand is that you would not think her bad for doing this, but that you would find her even hotter. Mention maybe going to a swingers club, that it may be fun. Buy her sexy clothes, always telling her how hot and sexy she is.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It does take time, i asked her what her fantasy was as we had foreplay and i told her mine in detail .....she seemed a little surprised but commented id obviously thought it out quite thoroughly!  and she  got really wet that time............after she had the question about my motives and saying it was so i had excuse to cheat ,but after she did research on internet and lots of reassurance she now is warming to the idea.....saying she will try it for just  me under certain conditions which is fine with me of course........and i said if you like it which im sure she will and sees im not leaving her or anything shell do more...she now regularly talks dirty during sex of what sh will do,,,,,i think it WILL happen sometime soon :);)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2016 at 0:58 PM, Paul Ramsey said:

I started talking about her past and asking if she ever had a guy with a big dick and when she was horney she would tell me about her past ex boyfriend. She said he was 10 inches and really. Thick we did this for awhile and we watched xxx movies i would get the ones with huge dicks and she would really get into it i would eat her pussy while she watched it .i started cumming in her and eating it out that drove her crazy and one night she was so horney i was fucking her with her legs over my shoulders she said if i wantrd to shr eould fuck her ex in front of me i shot my load right then and she told me to eat iy like i was going to eat his out of her.she came sooo hard we talked afetr and i told her i wanted to see her fuck his big dick she met him for about 4 weekdbefore i got to see them but she would come homevright after and take me in the bed room pull off her panties lay back and i would eat her big swollen cum filled pussy out he would stretch her hole open and i would put my 6 inch dink in her and she was so loose i would cum in 20 strokes i finally got to see then a couple weeks later he came to our house and they started playing on the couch i got in the floor pulled down her panties and she was sssso wet i started eating her he got up unzipped his pants pulled out his 8 inch soft dick and i almost shit he was huge big as a coke can she sucked him for about 2 min and she said lets go to the bed room he took off his cloths and got on his kners and she sucked him hard he was huge i was hard  as a rock eating her finally she said she wanted his big dick and asked me to put it in her i almost shot off i watched as he worked his big dick in her and she was loving it saying how good he felt she came after just 2 min and he fucked her hard all the way to his balls she was loving it talking dirty and cumming every 2 or 3 min he put her legs over his shoulders and fucked her deeeeep and hard she was lost finally he said he was going to cum she told him to fill her pussy up she came with him and when he rolled off her hole was huge i could see his cum in her hole she grabbed. My head and told me to eat it out i lapped it all up as soon as i touched my dick i started to cum she told me to stick it in and ferl how big she was i fill her full and ate it to now they fuck all the time and i clean her out

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:24 PM, UK_EX said:

TY for your reply. I know I wouldn't be jealous. My only worry is that she would want him all the time and would leave me. At times I treat poorly hoping it will encourage her to take the plunge and try another man but I feel there is a danger on that fine line.

• Like 1

My wife and I found it to be a great lifelong lifestyle, but not for everyone.  We started much younger and were not married.  I would agree with several other people by saying you should try to bring up the subject while having sex and talked about it as a fantasy.  If you can get her to say she might like it in the fantasy world you next and hardest step is to get her to try it for real.  Good luck

• Like 1

Hey Dude it's like this say nada to her about it. She will seek out that which she wants, desires and needs. Girls change sexually as they mature, think think on a much higher level and realize sex is not intimacy or love.

She very well might cuckold you at some point in the future, without you never mentioning your fetish or kink, if she hasn't already.

Bad aspect is that unless your in tune with your primal senses and instincts you might never know. Learn her scents and body language.

Good luck

Jim