CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

dutch88....nicely done my new cuck friend! You followed my instructions to a T. I'm sure everyone will enjoy these hot pics of your gf.

dutch is new around here and he's a cuckwannabe.

dutch, you are showing real promise in your desire to share your gf and become a cuckold. I am very impressed with your willingness to share her...and you seem quite willing to follow instructions given to you by her bull. Very nice,cucky...very nice.

I would definitely enjoy manhandling her ass for you...and would love to give her the slut training we talked about.

I'll be in touch...probably with some more instructions for you. dutch, your gf is going to be a wonderful slut and you seem to be on your way to becoming a good cuckold.

Thanks again,

DomBull4U

• Like 1

my russian slut...

Love how the sexy blonde is showing her sexy legs and ass. Love how her panties disappear between those firm butt cheeks of hers.

Pic 2 gives us a nice look at her cute titties. 

And then there's pic 3...where the sexy russian blonde shows us all just how dirty of a slut she really is. Both hands on her ass cheeks, opening up her ass to give us a good look at her tight, fuckable asshole and a glimpse of her pussy too.

Somebody give this whore a butt plug so she can fuck herself in the ass for our enjoyment!

DomBull4U

wantabe65....always fun to see a hot selfie. Thanks for posting it.

Is that your wife's beautiful butt we see in the mirror?  She looks like a fun-loving sexy woman. And I love that nice ass on her. Full, round...and looks sooo smooth.

Since you are a wantabe...how would you like to see my hands on her ass. Touching her, stroking her....or how about maybe even kissing her smooth sexy butt. Kissing it, while I fingered her pussy....getting her good and ready to take my cock.

How does that sound wantabe65? It sounds great to me. I can almost feel my cock in her wet pussy now!

Stay in touch wantabe65

DomBull4U

13 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

wantabe65....always fun to see a hot selfie. Thanks for posting it.

Is that your wife's beautiful butt we see in the mirror?  She looks like a fun-loving sexy woman. And I love that nice ass on her. Full, round...and looks sooo smooth.

Since you are a wantabe...how would you like to see my hands on her ass. Touching her, stroking her....or how about maybe even kissing her smooth sexy butt. Kissing it, while I fingered her pussy....getting her good and ready to take my cock.

How does that sound wantabe65? It sounds great to me. I can almost feel my cock in her wet pussy now!

Stay in touch wantabe65

DomBull4U

yes that is my wife, i would love for her to be serviced by a real man...i would love to watch if permitted 

wantabe65...I definitely like what I see of your wife. I also appreciate your attitude towards with regards to your desires to become a cuck husband. We have not corresponded much, but in our limited exchanges, you have shown yourself to be polite and respectful...both very important qualities from my perspective.

wantabe65, I think I saw some more pics of your sexy wife in one of the other forums, didn't I? I think it would be awesome if you posted those pics...or some more pics of your wife here on this thread. 

Show me what a good cuck you can be and post more pics of your wife here. Consider it.a symbolic gesture of your desire to share her with me...and have me make her one of my sluts.

You have shown good cuck qualities so far...keep up the goodwork!

DomBull4U

Dave and Michelle....hello.

Michelle is obviously a stunningly beautiful woman. I've seen her posted on a number of other forums...and I was wondering if I'd ever see her here so I could enjoy her.

Dave, it's a good thing that you enjoy sharing her and aren't too proud to enjoy the cuck lifestyle. Otherwise you would find yourself in constant angst. The stares she would draw from other men, and the constant come-ons from other harddicks would be hard to take. Imagine if you weren't a cuck...any time she spent away from you would be filled with gut-wrenching anguish. You'd constantly be wondering...is she with another man....is she flirting with another man...kissing another....or even more...is she sucking and] fucking another hard-dicked stud? 

So, I think you made the right choice. Really the ONLY logical choice...allow  the beautiful Michelle her freedom. The freedom to see whoever she wants...and the freedom to be as slutty as she wishes...the freedom to fuck and suck any cock she pleases. At least by being a cuck you get to hear all the details of her hotwife adventures...and maybe if you are lucky enough...get to watch her on occasion.

It's awesome to have her posted here on the Showing Hotwives forum...and I thank you for that. Does Michelle perform as a belly dancer, or is this a costume? Just curious.

And I do have just one other question, Dave. Some of the other pics I have seen of Michelle on other Forums, she has been naked...or showing some T and A. This pic you've presented here, Michelle is completely dressed. Dressed very sexily, but still dressed. I'm not sure why you would post her this way on this Forum, unless your cuck fantasy would be for me to rip her clothes off before giving her the good hard fucking that she deserves...and that I would give her.

Any explanation for that Dave?

DomBull4U

On 10/3/2016 at 10:20 AM, DomBull4U said:

Some of you cucks seem really frustrated because your wives can't be posted in the chat room. Hopefully pic posting in the chat room will be problem that is soon resolved.The cuckfart administrators have told me they are working to restore pic posting to the chat room.

But...in the meantime, I may be able to help some of you cucks out. Maybe I can post your slutwife on this forum. OR...you can do it.

Cucks...love those amazing slutwives of yours!

DomBull4U

tumblr_nnugt16vHR1s1fcdyo1_400.gif

Let me know what you think of my slutty Siesta Key Florida Hotwife

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5171.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5152.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

208CCED0-8D78-4ACB-B8A4-77CEB97B6150.gif

13158156-CFEF-4353-AEE8-E3BF0554D6AE.gif

Edited by Stonemtncouple
wanted to add more pics
  • Like 10

Stonemtncouple...thanks for all of the hot pics of this sexy hotwife. You want to know what I think of your slutty Siesta Key Florida Hotwife? How about total lust! How about she has me rubbing my throbbing cock total lust! She looks like she has a playful, kinky side to her sluttiness that I love. She obviously isn't shy or ashamed of being a slut, and plays kinky dress up games to show it. Her body is fantastic...especially her tits! Amazing how her outfits show off her hot curves. Each of her outfits inspires a different fantasy...something I'd like to give you some details about at another time. 

I would give the slutty Siesta Key Florida hotwife 2 thumbs up, if she didn't have me  occupied, rubbing my cock.

One thing Stonemtncouple...this Florida hotties husband seems to be more of a swinger than true, pure cuckold. Certainly nothing wrong with that. It does seem that hubby does enjoy letting her play with others solo, which is fucking hot.

One last thing...I noticed you edited your contribution so you could add more pics of this hottie blonde. That's fucking hot! The way I take that is that you REALLY  wanted to share this incredible slut with me. So glad you did.

I intend to give you some juicy details of the fantasies she inspires, based on her various slut outfits. Hope you enjoy that sort of thing...and it would be even better if SHE does. Hope my fantasies of domming her and using her as a fuck-slut meet both of your ideas of good, kinky, dirty fun.

Again, thanks for the wonderful pics of this sinfully sexy slut.

Best Regards

DomBull4U

P.S. Hope you Florida folks are doing OK in the recovery phase after Hurricane Irma's visit. Best wishes for you, as life returns to normal! Take care!

4 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Stonemtncouple...thanks for all of the hot pics of this sexy hotwife. You want to know what I think of your slutty Siesta Key Florida Hotwife? How about total lust! How about she has me rubbing my throbbing cock total lust! She looks like she has a playful, kinky side to her sluttiness that I love. She obviously isn't shy or ashamed of being a slut, and plays kinky dress up games to show it. Her body is fantastic...especially her tits! Amazing how her outfits show off her hot curves. Each of her outfits inspires a different fantasy...something I'd like to give you some details about at another time. 

I would give the slutty Siesta Key Florida hotwife 2 thumbs up, if she didn't have me  occupied, rubbing my cock.

One thing Stonemtncouple...this Florida hotties husband seems to be more of a swinger than true, pure cuckold. Certainly nothing wrong with that. It does seem that hubby does enjoy letting her play with others solo, which is fucking hot.

One last thing...I noticed you edited your contribution so you could add more pics of this hottie blonde. That's fucking hot! The way I take that is that you REALLY  wanted to share this incredible slut with me. So glad you did.

I intend to give you some juicy details of the fantasies she inspires, based on her various slut outfits. Hope you enjoy that sort of thing...and it would be even better if SHE does. Hope my fantasies of domming her and using her as a fuck-slut meet both of your ideas of good, kinky, dirty fun.

Again, thanks for the wonderful pics of this sinfully sexy slut.

Best Regards

DomBull4U

P.S. Hope you Florida folks are doing OK in the recovery phase after Hurricane Irma's visit. Best wishes for you, as life returns to normal! Take care!

Thanks doing well after IRMA. Just need more hard cock for her.

IMG_5114.JPG

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG

• Like 10

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:45 AM, DomBull4U said:

Catching up on some of the hotties posted on the forum......

mints....out-fucking-standing!  What a body. That front view shows some fantastic tits. I'd love to get my hands on those awesome tits...not to mention my mouth. I'd love to leave my "mark" on those pretty tits. Some nice "love bites". Hickeys! Marks that would let hubby know his sexy wife had been used...and that she was now one of my sluts.

She's sexy as hell in her red lingerie too. I like when a hot, slutwife dresses in whore red. That thong shows off one hot ass!

Love her mints...thanks for posting her!

DomBull4U

Glad you liked.!!

old 236.jpg

• Like 9

mints...Yes,I definitely liked.

And I definitely like this additional pic you have provided me with. That view of your wife from behind is stunning! Her legs and ass just look amazing. 

Your wife looks like a naughty lil slut that is prepared for some DomBull discipline. Her plaid skirt is hiked up, and her gorgeous butt is practically calling out for a good spanking. Those smooth, white butt cheeks would take on a nice rosey glow and would be fun to playfully spank. I promise I wouldn't get too carried away with spanking her. I'd spank her just until she said " I'm a dirty little slut that deserves to be fucked and fucked hard." That would do it for the spanking!!!

Awesome, hard-on inspiring pic! Thanks again...and YES, I do like her.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, DomBull4U said:

publius....nice cleavage shot!

I have always had a "thing" for women that have nice tits and aren't afraid to show them off some by showing some nice cleavage. That "thing" that I have is a hard, hot and throbbing cock!

If she really wants it now (as you say she does) then have the future slut start by showing me what a good slut she will be by showing me those big tits of hers.

DomBull4U

She still is camera shy, but starting to open up...literally.

WP_20170923_19_45_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20170923_19_51_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20170923_19_50_50_Pro.jpg

• Like 7