CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

On 5/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, secondjag said:

hmm, strange, my "man ears" hear you saying, "Yessss, please"

Oh no they don’t mister!!!!  there is no way that the size I like And prefer would even come close to fitting with out ripping me a part.   To even consider trying it I’d want a below average, way below, and then what happens if I don’t like it just tell him to bad sorry about his luck and blue ball him, that’d just be mean.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Oh no they don’t mister!!!!  there is no way that the size I like And prefer would even come close to fitting with out ripping me a part.   To even consider trying it I’d want a below average, way below, and then what happens if I don’t like it just tell him to bad sorry about his luck and blue ball him, that’d just be mean.  

yes, yes, yes.  for the benifit of those who don't speak womanese, please allow me to translate.  "I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anal and if a man really want's to please me just sneak up on my backside with a nice big cock and take me to paradise.  Promise i'll thank you for it."  dick tated, not copied, to manspeak with all my love baby 🤣😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1