CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

hope this all happens for the birthday girl.  my Wild Thing good girl makes everything groovy (7 vids)

Creampied Pussy.wmv

Since it's your birthday too,, I'm going to say I hope you get to do that to her......

and just for the record,I am a certified camera operator....    😛

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU BOTH 

• Like 5

On 1/12/2020 at 11:38 PM, Kaktuscpl said:

Since it's your birthday too,, I'm going to say I hope you get to do that to her......

and just for the record,I am a certified camera operator....    😛

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU BOTH 

thanks so much Kak.  hey listen, you started an interesting post re. "humiliation" so this ones' for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is me emptying my cock into my wifes pussy for your enjoyment or comedic relief. Would definitely look better getting streched and filled by something big. She unfortunately didn't make me clean that up but these were taken right after making a few clips of her fucking me with her strapon.  I only lasted about as long as these two videos combined 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Here is me emptying my cock into my wifes pussy for your enjoyment or comedic relief. Would definitely look better getting streched and filled by something big. She unfortunately didn't make me clean that up but these were taken right after making a few clips of her fucking me with her strapon.  I only lasted about as long as these two videos combined 

WOW nice vids especially you emptying your balls in her pussy mmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2