CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

3 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Maybe you will get the chance to make your own cuckold videos on your vacation and then you can share with us "little " people 

lol, Dirty, don't know if you are aware (several people here are), but I occasionally slip my own stuff in here without telling. In fact, folks like Kak love guessing and privately asking.  btw, I NEVER tell; too much fun for me.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

sure sounds like a happy wife

I bet my little Becky would be making just as much noise - if not more - if she was folded in half and being vigorously fucked by a strong, muscular black man she's made wait over 2 years for sex.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 3:37 AM, secondjag said:

lol, Dirty, don't know if you are aware (several people here are), but I occasionally slip my own stuff in here without telling. In fact, folks like Kak love guessing and privately asking.  btw, I NEVER tell; too much fun for me.

I wasn't aware. So that means that my little Becky may get to see and admire that cock of yours after all Jag.

• Like 2

OK, SO LISTEN UP.  THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF WHAT I'LL POST TONIGHT HERE.  CLEARING OUT SOME FILES AND WILL UPLOAD A MOTHERLOAD IN VIDS.  I'LL TRY TO BREAK IT INTO MULTIPLE POSTS.  ENJOY THESE FOR NOW  (5 VIDS)