CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

12 hours ago, gloriafrenchsissy said:

Got so many videos to catch up on...I can already feel my mouth watering :P

good gurl G.  let's add to the list.  I'd keep the sound on.  (10 vids)  Hey Wild Thing, I put some in for ya

• Like 3

4 hours ago, secondjag said:

I'd keep the sound on.  (10 vids) 

They're all amazing Jag. I particularly liked the first one with the husband getting the black guy's cock hard ready for his wife to mount and cleaning it of their juices afterwards. That would be me. I might send Becky the two of the black guys showing off their cocks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

They're all amazing Jag. I particularly liked the first one with the husband getting the black guy's cock hard ready for his wife to mount and cleaning it of their juices afterwards. That would be me. I might send Becky the two of the black guys showing off their cocks.

do it Peter; she'll love it.  guarantee she will "Jill off" to them.   that first vid is an old favorite.  the couple is well known in cuckold circles and he is known as "Cuck Boi."

Just now, secondjag said:

do it Peter; she'll love it.  guarantee she will "Jill off" to them.   that first vid is an old favorite.

Maybe it was black cock she was thinking about in the short clip I sent you that time? I'd happily do that for Becky, help prepare her for her first black cock.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Yeah, my guess is she was.  She has been "dipping her toe in the water" for too long."  It's on her mind a lot.

I'm inclined to agree with you Jag and my approval seems to have help bring her interest in black men out in the open, so she doesn't have to hide it anymore. She said she was thinking about me, but I have my doubts...

had the worst fuckin day ever.  sad as fuck and I'm gutted/hurting.  ok, really, keep sound on at least for "Cuck watches wife ride BBC and then he eats the cum out of her."  ( 8 vids) and we'll dedicate all these to Sparrow. one in there for my girl Wild Thing too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

had the worst fuckin day ever.  sad as fuck and I'm gutted/hurting.  ok, really, keep sound on at least for "Cuck watches wife ride BBC and then he eats the cum out of her."  ( 8 vids) and we'll dedicate all these to Sparrow. one in there for my girl Wild Thing too.

Jag,

I am sorry this day seems to have been really hard on you.  Please hang in there, everything will get better...what ever you are going through will change again.  Be well and treat yourself with kindness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can only echo Sean's sentiments and hope things improve, whatever's going on in your life right now.

I loved that 3rd video where the big black guy scooped the petite white wife up naked and just threw her on the sofa to fuck. That fifth one, the black man showing off, swinging his penis about has been saved, ready to show Becky what she could be enjoying real soon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cucksean said:

Jag,

I am sorry this day seems to have been really hard on you.  Please hang in there, everything will get better...what ever you are going through will change again.  Be well and treat yourself with kindness.

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

Can only echo Sean's sentiments and hope things improve, whatever's going on in your life right now.

I loved that 3rd video where the big black guy scooped the petite white wife up naked and just threw her on the sofa to fuck. That fifth one, the black man showing off, swinging his penis about has been saved, ready to show Becky what she could be enjoying real soon.

Thanks guys.  Had to put my beautiful dog down after almost 18 years.  He has been almost my constant companion and, in fact, one of the only things I requested in my divorce.  Loved him very much and I am no good at good byes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, secondjag said:

going on vacation to forget my troubles in a few days.  so, in the meantime... (2 vids) guess I won't be posting then so, lmfao, you're stuck with that useless fop that posts mega same subject in multiple strings for "likes."

Maybe you will get the chance to make your own cuckold videos on your vacation and then you can share with us "little " people 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1