CuckoldFart.com

Sick Of My Tiny Husband!

SexeeMeglett

Hi all! I am here to try and get opinions and information in regards to keeping my marriage together, but also finding another man who can sexually satisfy me, as my husband cannot.

I understand the cuckold lifestyle and I believe I am looking to live something like it, especially if I can feel a real man on a daily basis, while keeping the love of my husband in the household.

I will share pics of myself and would love to chat with you all!

Thx! <3

• Like 8

Cuckold Tests

It can work out - but you need to work at it.   Keep the communication going, make sure your new lover(s) know that you only want them for sex, and nothing more.

That's what ruined it for us, when our best friend started to want her full time and to take her away from me.  Like you, my wife just wanted to have some great sex that I was unable to provide her with, and stay married to me.  It worked so well for 7 years, she had him most days for that time, then he got possessive.

PM me for more details.

Bryan

• Like 3

Guest lilwhtdick61

Please find yourself a FWB friend with benefits.  But do remember its just a sex thing.  You may want to start your hubby out withh dildos. with them you can get filled and he can see that the larger cock does wonders for you.  Ihave been sucking my wifes cum from her dildos for yrs. She enjoys them and Ilove that she is happy. I don't know if she has a FWBor not.  Ihope that she does.

On 2/17/2017 at 3:39 PM, SexeeMeglett said:

Yes he knows lol but he doesn't know that I'm actively looking for someone better!

I think you need to introduce him to the idea that you really do need someone else, and that you are serious enough to start looking.  Try suggesting people you both know whilst holding his cock and masturbating him gently.   Get him excited when you talk about having sex with someone else, or does he get hard already when you talk about it? I know that I got an erection every time my wife told me that our friend was intimately touching her.   Hope all goes well for you.

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...