CuckoldFart.com

Wife fed me a creampie secretly

Davey

CUCKOLD TEST

9 hours ago, 1stexhub said:

My first wife was a cheater and didn't tell me she was having an affair with a co worker for months. I found out after she got pregnant and had eaten quite a few creampies without knowing

She knows I have this fetish now & every time I go down on her she roleplays it with me. She never admitted she fucked around but her comments most definitely confirm it. She knows I love it.

• Like 3

How the hell do you not know you are eating a cream pie?  No wonder you guys are cucks.  You can not even tell your wife was freshly fucked when your face is in her cunt.

I tossed a girl friend out because she came home from "visiting her mother" and I found her cunt filled with cum from fingering her. 

I suppose we need a movement to make sure cucks do not breed or the human race is lost.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, captainblack said:

How the hell do you not know you are eating a cream pie?  No wonder you guys are cucks.  You can not even tell your wife was freshly fucked when your face is in her cunt.

I tossed a girl friend out because she came home from "visiting her mother" and I found her cunt filled with cum from fingering her. 

I suppose we need a movement to make sure cucks do not breed or the human race is lost.

Oh I knew it was a creampie as soon as I tasted it. She came harder than ever before when I ate her.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 8/22/2017 at 11:00 AM, Davey said:

It started out I was working a lot of hours and my wife was getting lonely. Our sex life was okay, but I know she always needed more than I could give her. Her first BF was very well hung and she still secretly looks him up online from time to time. One day when i was home sleeping, I hear her come in the door & Go right to the phone & start a conversation saying how she couldn't wait for tonight and she would call back as soon as I was gone to work. I hardly could believe my ears. I Soon after went to work & had a raging hard on & JO numerous times in the next few days. Then a couple days later she arrive home late from work and I was very horny. So i initiated her to give me a blowjobs and she sure did! She always enjoyed oral sex and did things she never did before..licked my balls & everything.. so I wanted to return the favor. She didn't want me to & I persisted..next thing I know my tongue is buried in the loosest, creamiest she has ever been! She moaned so loud and came so hard, I knew I was licking her and her lovers juices! My smaller cock slid in her so easy and I could only imagine how hard he fucked her. Although I don't know who it was, I do have my ideas. I get so hard thinking about and it's been years since it happened..

My girlfriend would come home and swear that she didn't have sex with anyone and said look I'm not wet, so I pushed her down on the bed and started to lick her pussy and it tasted like latex. I told her I was sorry that I accused her of cheating but I knew that she was getting fucked whenever she went "out with the girls". This continued until she came home with a swollen pussy and was full of cum. She was slightly tipsy and asked me to kiss her pussy and as I was starting to go down on her she must have realized that she was still wet and clamped her legs shut. I pushed open her legs and told her to lay back and let me clean her up properly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilwhtdick61
On 8/27/2017 at 5:41 AM, UK_EX said:

Oh you can tell, there's nothing that feels, tastes or smells like a pussy freshly filled with cum, and as Secondjag says, once tasted, we crave it.

Couldn't agree more about craving the taste.

On 8/27/2017 at 11:41 AM, UK_EX said:

Oh you can tell, there's nothing that feels, tastes or smells like a pussy freshly filled with cum, and as Secondjag says, once tasted, we crave it.

My wife and I originally agreed that she wouldn't fuck anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name and that she'd always use condoms. Both rules went out the window in one Sunday afternoon when she sneaked off to met an ex-work colleague of mine who'd been after her years before unsuccessfully, but had now found her on social media and tried his luck again.

I'd never really liked the smell or taste of my own cum, but seeing her red, puffy pussy gaping open after she got home was too much and I can safely say that I loved burying my face between her legs after Mick had finished with her. We played a little teasing game where I didn't know where she'd been all afternoon or who with, but I knew alright! The taste of her familiar juices mixed with a new ingredient, Mick's cum, was lovely and I lapped up as much as I could.

Fucking her felt different too. After she'd made him wait so long, he'd fucked her hard and I could tell. Her cunt was wetter than usual, she felt more open and had clearly been fucked well.

• Like 5