CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

This was the first time Elaine let me photograph her playing with a dildo and her nipples.  It was a few days after out first MMF encounter with Eric.  She got so turned on talking about that evening we ended up fucking on the floor.  I got off her after finishing and took the last pic.  Was going to take close up of her pussy full of cum but had run out of film.  Here is the last paragraph from the story about Eric.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated.  He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep.  In the morning  I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again.  I asked her what she thought about everything that happened.  She asked me if I had a good time.  I assured her I had and she said great.  I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
   I did not take any photos, but later got her to wear the same garters and dress.  We got to talking about how much fun we had.  She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor.  Hope you enjoy our little adventures.

P-8A.JPG

P-8B.JPG

P-8C.jpg

P-8D.jpg

P-8E.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

On 4/23/2020 at 6:39 AM, robert smith said:

I have always enjoyed photography.  My Dad took 1,000 s of family photos with 35 mm. We later digitized many of them.  I guess I got the bug from him.  I am a scuba diver and have 1,000 s of photos from trips around the world, most of them underwater.  Now that I am retired plus home a lot because of COVID 19 I have time to reminisce about these old pics.  Hope they are not too boring.  I know I have posted many of them before on this and various other threads.  I hope the text about them makes more interesting.

As Elaine gained more confidence in her sexuality and her ability to attract men she might want to play with I talked her into dressing more provacatively.  She wore this little summer dress out to clubs and bars without any undies.   With her deep tan, pointy nipples and thin material she got plenty of attention.  You can see how easily she could pull the top low on her breasts for that little extra spark

S-33.jpg

S-34.jpg

S-35.jpg

S-36.jpg

So sex, right down to that sexy smile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I never know the best way to show photos.  Chronological, theme. clothing, etc. are options.  I have been trying to present these in the order they happened but thought I had to add these around the pool table.  Several years later we moved the pool table from the main level of the house to the walkout basment.  This was the only time she had her hair stylist perm or put some curl in her hair.  It was the late 80 s or early 90 s when "Big Hair" was popular, LOL

pool.jpg

pool2.jpg

pool1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One evening Elaine made dinner in a see thru top and G string.  I guess she was in a horny mood.  I snapped a couple of pics and after we finished eating I asked her to do something sexy to show to a guy we wanted to lure him to drive to town and have fun with us.  She could be spontaneous at times  

S-72.jpg

S-69.jpg

S-70.jpg

S-71.jpg

S-68.jpg

S-67.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, robert smith said:

One evening Elaine made dinner in a see thru top and G string.  I guess she was in a horny mood.  I snapped a couple of pics and after we finished eating I asked her to do something sexy to show to a guy we wanted to lure him to drive to town and have fun with us.  She could be spontaneous at times  

S-72.jpg

S-69.jpg

S-70.jpg

S-71.jpg

S-68.jpg

S-67.jpg

I love those see through lingerie

I bought a 35 mm film camera and it was like starting over for my wife.  When I told her we would have to mail the film off to be developed she became conservative with her poses.  I think this was the first set of photos I took.  It was an adjustment for me too as I was used to instant gratification with the Polaroid.  Now I was going to have to wait until I had shot all the exposures and wait while it was mailed off and returned.  I shot the entire roll the first time creating too many views of basically the same setting and lingerie.  With the old Poaroid she would do a slow strip or @@@@@@ whatever we were in the mood for.   I was always excited when I saw the yellow cardboard envelope in the mailbox.   I won't bore you with all the shots but here are some of the better ones.  She finally took off her panties and let me shoot her ass and pulled the top down a bit closer to showing her nipples.  I wish this site would post the pics in the order I upload them but many times they use the name of the files to reorganize.  Oh well, you will figure it out

lav1.jpg

lav4.jpg

lav17.jpg

lav6.jpg

lav12.jpg

lav7.jpg

lav10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I talked her into putting a temporary tatto on her boob and pose for me.  She was still a bit shy about showing too much but see thru lingerie seemed okay to her.  It must have been winter time since she showed up with red robe over the black top.  Even though her head is cropped off on last pic it shows the scratchs on the original print.  A lot of these old prints had been lost for nearly 10 years before I found the old briefcase full of forgotten pics    

bla.jpg

bl1.jpg

blb.jpg

bl.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2