CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold hubby

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

James was very clean and my wife was tested as soon as she got home because if the pregnancy. Keep in mind that James exclusively only fucks married white women that visit the island. Your caution is warranted through and perhaps my wife can convince him to get checked when he’s here which I fell could be a long time. Thanks for responding.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 6:38 AM, Cuckold hubby said:

Our vacation started almost like a lot of others. After 19 years of marriage, my wife and I were looking forward to getting away to relax and get some sun, but we also were looking for a change of pace from the past . . . she said she wanted some kind of adventure and we sure did find it!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY SHARING! 

😎👍

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 7:38 AM, Cuckold hubby said:

Our vacation started almost like a lot of others. After 19 years of marriage, my wife and I were looking forward to

Great Story I has really enjoyed 

• Like 2

Wow, Not sure what to say? I personally could never hurt my husband like that. I truly hope you guys are OK and all works out. I am well aware, everyone has their own needs that need to be met however,  my husband comes first, not some stranger. I am sure I will catch hell for this, but oh well, just my opinion.  The very best of luck to you guys.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, safari99 said:

Very hot story and pics. Thank You

Would like a better look at the pussy You wouldn’t believe how much he stretched her wide open with that big cock of his.

Joyce shaved bald for James. 

Dies she keep

it shaved all the time now? Yes

6 hours ago, firedogg81 said:

very hot story

Thanks 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 6:42 PM, don/cathy said:

Wow, Not sure what to say? I personally could never hurt my husband like that. I truly hope you guys are OK and all works out. I am well aware, everyone has their own needs that need to be met however,  my husband comes first, not some stranger. I am sure I will catch hell for this, but oh well, just my opinion.  The very best of luck to you guys.

Thanks for your comments and concern. Truth is tha we are fine and while I know a lot of people find what happened to me hurtful, and outright disrespectful, I do enjoy being cuckold and so far I like the humiliation of it all. She reminds me all the time that she does love me and I certainly know that I love her. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...