CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Tests

Guest lilwhtdick61

Wonderful, wonderful,WONDERFUL, I would love to share a cock or two with my wife.  She won't play, so I will never know how good it would be.

Question then would be; is she open to this ? Where are you located ?

I don't know, I'm still working on her ;)  I have gotten her to open up to the idea of going to a pleasure resort however, so I think the escalation from there could happen very quickly once it happens. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wonderful, wonderful,WONDERFUL, I would love to share a cock or two with my wife.  She won't play, so I will never know how good it would be.

Don't give up. You can be subtle and wear her down. After all you want to have her pleasured, she will enjoy pleasure, so there are two of you on your side!

• Like 1

There is something about having my husband watch me kissing my lover that I like, his total submission to the inevitable.

But kissing my husband whilst my lover thrusts inside me is great too - it lets me know that my husband does love me, but that he chooses to express MY pleasure over his.

If Bryan fucks me hard doggie style, it can be hard to maintain lip contact with Pete, especially with me moaning and gasping for air as he thrusts forward.

Still, I LOVE it ! :thumb:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I got started with wives by giving one a hard passionate kiss in front of her husband at a party, then being introduced to the husband by the party host.  A few weeks later he was begging me to fuck her.  Seems she cut him off until getting with me!

CB

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This, too, is telling. Of course, not every kiss should be as long, but they should happen regularly. When the lips are merged in a kiss for a few seconds, it is - a sure sign that she enjoys the kiss. It makes her happy. Unhappy married women do not like to kiss.

• 4 years later...