CuckoldFart.com

CNN report

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I think the best part of this article is the very last part of it. Although some may fantasize about it, it is definitely not for everyone.   We’ve known  five couples who have split up because of either cuckolding and or swinging, the emotions run high and some wife’s get attached, and in others the husbands just couldn’t handle it once it happened.  

4304DBC5-6D1D-4FB8-B635-8652DB0500A1.jpeg

• Like 3

I always appreciate seeing cuckolding sneak its way into mainstream media.  I see it as a key way of helping to normalize the lifestyle.  I want couples to stop having to feel guilty about exploring the lifestyle.  I want to eliminate the negative connotation of being a cuck.  I want to be able to go on more open dates with my couples.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I think the best part of this article is the very last part of it. Although some may fantasize about it, it is definitely not for everyone.   We’ve known  five couples who have split up because of either cuckolding and or swinging, the emotions run high and some wife’s get attached, and in others the husbands just couldn’t handle it once it happened.  

4304DBC5-6D1D-4FB8-B635-8652DB0500A1.jpeg

As usual, you couldn't be more right Wild Thing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, athlete951 said:

I always appreciate seeing cuckolding sneak its way into mainstream media.  I see it as a key way of helping to normalize the lifestyle.  I want couples to stop having to feel guilty about exploring the lifestyle.  I want to eliminate the negative connotation of being a cuck.  I want to be able to go on more open dates with my couples.

In a way it would be nice if it was more open and acceptable, but in honesty, would it be as much fun or exciting if it was. I think that is part of the allure of it.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

In a way it would be nice if it was more open and acceptable, but in honesty, would it be as much fun or exciting if it was. I think that is part of the allure of it.  

3 hours ago, captainblack said:

It would seem the CNN piece might be something for all those wannabes to show their women.

It is, FOR SURE,  a changing world

• Like 2

Even most of us that are in the lifestyle are reluctant to discuss it with others. And for obvious reasons. But hopefully this article can help us move forward. 

Think of adulatory, teen pregnancy, out of wedlock sex. All of these things were looked years ago the way cuckolding is looked at now. In time. 

• Like 2