CuckoldFart.com

My First Experience

addy

Cuckold Tests

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We discussed and relived our first experience many times always ending in a fuck. My wife said she loved being fucked as I watched, tom just needed to empty his balls and I was happy to loan my wife out for that purpose. No feelings or commitments just being fucked for the sake of fucking, this was all new to us and it quickly led to more fantasy’s being discussed. They were getting more and more daring and dirty and often my wife asked me to feel her cunt just so I knew how turned on just discussing things was getting her. Our first experience had happened by chance but the next was going to be arranged. We were friends with a guy in our village called mark, he did car repairs and we sometimes met in the pub.  He serviced my wife’s car and when I went to pick it up once I heard him telling another customer that he would quite like to service the car’s owner too!

I told my wife about this one night in bed, mark was in his early twenty’s and the idea that he fancied my wife appealed to her. As we discussed what might happen, she physically started to shake and her cunt was soaked again. Over the next week or so we discussed various scenario’s and to my surprise my wife was coming up with the more dirty and blatant sexual situations. Then one evening she stated that she had decided what we should do. We have a hardly used serving hatch from our kitchen to the dinning/living room, it slides up so a book placed underneath would keep it up more than enough to give me a full view of the sofa area from inside the kitchen. She stated that it was most important that I see and hear everything, I suggested a safe word! Which amused her “why, as long as he plays his part, he’s going to fuck me, and I’m not going to make it difficult for him at all!” my wife doesn’t like me to ask if its ok do something in bed, she likes me to take what I want and she hoped mark would do the same.

So, there I was Thursday afternoon, my car park a few streets away and me sitting on a chair staring through the gap at the bottom of the serving hatch. I confirmed for the 10th time that I could see nearly all of the living room including the entire sofa, I didn’t say just how unconfutable I felt about just how much my wife was into this! It was a warm day so my wife’s button front summer dress wasn’t out of place, the shortness of the dress and the number of buttons undone certainly was! Also, the fact the only other item of clothing she wore was a pair of sandals, no underwear at all, even from the kitchen if she sat right, I could see her neatly trimmed pussy! That morning she had text mark asking him to pop around to discuss if he could sort out a new car for her, she would make it worth his while to get her a good deal! He text back almost immediately, a sign I said of his keenness, the only reason he would turn down what was so obviously on offer would be if he was gay and I knew he wasn’t!

I heard the door bell, she flashed me a smile then went to answer, she and mark came back and she offered him a seat on the sofa then a drink witch she went and fetched. She sat close to him on the sofa half facing him, he was in full charm mood saying how nice she looked and staring down at her tits in the unbuttoned dress. After a very short bit of small talk he asked what she meant about making it worth his while? “well” she said “I don’t know what sort of incentive I could offer you as you must have all the young girls you want?” he bit immediately! he moved closer and said what an attractive woman she was and how much he had liked what she was wearing last time he saw her in the pub. He put a hand on her arm and she moved in and kissed him, the kiss lasted and got more intense, his hand moved to her tit over her dress and had a squeeze then it moved to her thigh and slowly slide up pushing her dress as it went. I guess he felt first then broke off the kiss and glanced down “you’re not wearing panties!” he said “I always intended on hand you it on a plate” she said “I don’t want a new car I want your cock inside me, feel how wet I am for you” he did! From then it was all ripping dress of and pulling t-shirts over his head. She was soon naked and he sucking on her tits as his hand explored her cunt “I want your cock!” she said pulling at his jeans. He kicked off his trainer’s and dropped his trousers, my wife gripped his cock as they went back to kissing. He pulled her round on the sofa then knelt on the floor, his back facing me as he pulled my wife’s ass off the edge of the sofa. Her hand went out to guide him in and I saw his ass cheeks clench and my wife gasped as he rammed into her. Her mouth remained open as he got into a rhythm her tits bouncing in time with his thrusting. He slowed a couple of times to lean down and suck and bit on her tits, she looked directly at me more than once. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and fucked her with all the force of his youth. Gasped and yelped and I knew she had cum, he just carried on, then I eventually heard him ask something about was it safe to cum inside her, struggling to speak with his thrusting “yes yes empty inside me, I want your seed inside me” if anything he sped up and the sofa moved as he let out a loud yell. He froze and stayed like a statue for awhile before gently lowering my wife’s legs, she groaned and stretched out her legs “that was rather nice” she said still panting he stood and stretched “you are a nice fuck” he said “and a lot tighter than I expected” my wife looked insulted “well I don’t know how to take that?” she said mark pulled her head towards his groin! “you’ve got a nice cunt now clean my cock” I couldn’t see it but knew it was pushed into my wife’s mouth. She never sucked me after sex! In her defence he was more fucking her mouth than she sucking him. One hand bouncing her head back and forth the other he reached down to her tit and he let out a low groan! My wife jerked her hands holding his hips but he didn’t let go still slowly rocking his hips for a good minuet or more before finally stepping back. I saw his cock was still semi hard my wife gaged and swallowed a couple of times them licked her lips before finally saying “I didn’t expect that!” he pulled her to her feet and kissed her again “if I had time id fuck you again and cum again in one of you holes” he picked up her dress and wiped his cock then put his clothes back on “what time does your old man get home?” he asked “cos you do look like you’ve been fucked and I wouldn’t want him to get in the way of a repeat performance” still naked she showed him out then came back to me. He was right! Her face was flushed red her tits were marked, a glob of his cum was on the edge of the sofa and more on the inside of her leg.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...