HotwifeandCucky

Small Penis Humiliation...

My wife refuses to have anything to do with my penis because it is so small, which is understandable. Her pleasure is to insult me in front of her bulls by comparing my size to

theirs. Of course theirs is always bigger. The photos show it all...

Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

My first wife would never tell me mine was too small but she was a slut for any guy who was bigger, when the divorce was final she said he might be 20 yrs older than me and live in a trailer but his dick is biggg.

• Like 3

I can see why she wants other men.

I am 7 inches but my wifes BF is 9 inches and much more dominant than i.

I know how you feel andam loving being her cock sucker

• Like 3

My wife is brutal in her honesty that my girth is nowhere near enough for her - it's hard to come to terms with but she has flicked a switch in me somewhere. Whilst I don't have to wear stockings, I am kept waxed.

• Like 2

My pines is not small but or lover cock is huge.she call it baby cock . sometime when we make love she ask me why can't you fuck me like my lover? Can you make it bigger?

• Like 2

My cock is what I call small. My wife is a very nice person and would never tell me the truth. We have two dildos that we roleplay with everytime we have sex. Its so hot to have her ask me to bring in the dildos. My cock does nothing for her, she does not touch it at all, the only way she cums with my cock in her is when Islid one of the dildos in with me. I cannot wait for the day when she gets a real cock that can do the job the right way.

• Like 3

In 20 years of my wife and I being together the only way I have made her cum is with my fingers and my mouth. My cock is too small and thin to make her cum during sex. Also I either lose my erection or cum real fast. So I guess that does not help either.

• Like 2

My wife hates my penis, refuses to have anything to do with it. Usually I can't get it up or keep it up, at 4.5 hard on a good day it doesn't do much for making her cum or feel good. It really doesn't help that I cum within 2 minutes of being inside her, she doesn't even call it fucking because half the time I have to hold still and not move otherwise I'll blow my wad.

She's flat out said I have no idea what I'm doing in bed and hates having sex with me.

However, it does make me feel really pathetic (which I am) and end up using a vibrator to cum after she goes to sleep, hell....I don't even masturbate like a man anymore.

I am a 40 year old gay Cuck and my cock is 5 inches hard but really thin at the base and an over sized myshroom knob. My BF (25) hates it. He refers to the scar from when I was circumcised as a burn victim. It's not a nice cock at all and I love that he hates it and craves bigger and better Cocks.

If any local Townsville gay or straight cucks who wanna chat or compare stories etc... Feel free to contact me and will supply you a mobile no. Or email so it's easier to contact each other. Brad

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

you have been turned in a sissiy cuck slave. You have no chances to fuck her with your boi's clit

• Like 1

I am short and skinny.  However she does allow me to fuck her once a month because I provide the financial support to the family.  Albeit it cannot be 48 hrs prior to her going on a date which pretty much leaves me with Mondays and Tuesdays!

• Like 2

My wife actually let me stick my thing in her a few days ago, was about 10 seconds, then had to just sit still n not move, then she wrapped her legs around me and started contracting her pussy muscles....made me cum a few seconds later, all the while she was laughing her ass off telling me how fucking pathetic it was.

*hides head in shame*

• Like 2

My little clitty!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 4

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yep, I know where you are coming from, we are the same, the only way she comes with me is with manual stimulation of her clitty.   I have cum all over her before my cock even got fully inside her sooooo many times now.  So humiliating for me, especially when she tells me that our best friend used to keep his cock hard up inside her for hours.   How I would have loved to have seen that.

• Like 3