CuckoldFart.com

Small Penis Humiliation...

HotwifeandCucky

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilwhtdick61

My cock is what I call small. My wife is a very nice person and would never tell me the truth. We have two dildos that we roleplay with everytime we have sex. Its so hot to have her ask me to bring in the dildos. My cock does nothing for her, she does not touch it at all, the only way she cums with my cock in her is when Islid one of the dildos in with me. I cannot wait for the day when she gets a real cock that can do the job the right way.

My cock is what I call small. My wife is a very nice person and would never tell me the truth. We have two dildos that we roleplay with everytime we have sex. Its so hot to have her ask me to bring in the dildos. My cock does nothing for her, she does not touch it at all, the only way she cums with my cock in her is when Islid one of the dildos in with me. I cannot wait for the day when she gets a real cock that can do the job the right way.

My wife cums by rubbing her clit during sex.

• Like 2

My wife hates my penis, refuses to have anything to do with it. Usually I can't get it up or keep it up, at 4.5 hard on a good day it doesn't do much for making her cum or feel good. It really doesn't help that I cum within 2 minutes of being inside her, she doesn't even call it fucking because half the time I have to hold still and not move otherwise I'll blow my wad.

She's flat out said I have no idea what I'm doing in bed and hates having sex with me.

However, it does make me feel really pathetic (which I am) and end up using a vibrator to cum after she goes to sleep, hell....I don't even masturbate like a man anymore.

• Like 1

I am a 40 year old gay Cuck and my cock is 5 inches hard but really thin at the base and an over sized myshroom knob. My BF (25) hates it. He refers to the scar from when I was circumcised as a burn victim. It's not a nice cock at all and I love that he hates it and craves bigger and better Cocks.

If any local Townsville gay or straight cucks who wanna chat or compare stories etc... Feel free to contact me and will supply you a mobile no. Or email so it's easier to contact each other. Brad

• Like 1

My wife refuses to have anything to do with my penis because it is so small, which is understandable. Her pleasure is to insult me in front of her bulls by comparing my size to

theirs. Of course theirs is always bigger. The photos show it all...

attachicon.gif418_1000-1.jpgattachicon.gif950_1000.jpgattachicon.gif211_1000.jpg

you have been turned in a sissiy cuck slave. You have no chances to fuck her with your boi's clit

• Like 1

My wife actually let me stick my thing in her a few days ago, was about 10 seconds, then had to just sit still n not move, then she wrapped her legs around me and started contracting her pussy muscles....made me cum a few seconds later, all the while she was laughing her ass off telling me how fucking pathetic it was.

*hides head in shame*

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/17/2016 at 1:12 PM, 1stexhub said:

My wife cums by rubbing her clit during sex.

On 3/20/2016 at 7:51 PM, pitifulsix said:

In 20 years of my wife and I being together the only way I have made her cum is with my fingers and my mouth. My cock is too small and thin to make her cum during sex. Also I either lose my erection or cum real fast. So I guess that does not help either.

Yep, I know where you are coming from, we are the same, the only way she comes with me is with manual stimulation of her clitty.   I have cum all over her before my cock even got fully inside her sooooo many times now.  So humiliating for me, especially when she tells me that our best friend used to keep his cock hard up inside her for hours.   How I would have loved to have seen that.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Yep, I know where you are coming from, we are the same, the only way she comes with me is with manual stimulation of her clitty.   I have cum all over her before my cock even got fully inside her sooooo many times now.  So humiliating for me, especially when she tells me that our best friend used to keep his cock hard up inside her for hours.   How I would have loved to have seen that.

Its not fun knowing your wife can have bigger and they please her more than you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 1stexhub said:

Its not fun knowing your wife can have bigger and they please her more than you.

I disagree - we are all different, girth, length, staying power, etc.  and you can have a load of fun with whatever you have been given if you try hard enough.  

I found it great fun when our best friend pleasured my wife with his bareback long-lasting cock which was both longer and bigger than mine.   We have got used to having to use manual clitty stimulation, and still do, but having her stretched and full of sloppy seconds after he had filled her was wonderful, rubbing her clitoris with his cum juice and making her orgasm again.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 1stexhub said:

Agreed. At first it is tough to bear knowing that your wife is being taken care of by real men. But if a husband really loves his wife he would definitely feel jealous n not like it but would do anything to keep her happy, even if that means becoming a cuck. Most cucks here say that their wives love their bulls but I disagree. My wife loves fucking around a lot and I've even surrendered my wife to her boyfriend. Yes they have a good laugh humiliating me but that's only in the heat of the moment. After many good orgasms  she loves coming back to me knowing I would still love her even After she was a slut for someone else. 

• Like 9