CuckoldFart.com

Small Penis Humiliation...

HotwifeandCucky

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just saying hi to everyone. I love this area of us cucks as I am now small and soft, am on hormones and really no longer functional. I am now so much more horny for men, and always loved sucking cock, but now I go fairly often to a local swingers club where they have an anonymous gloryhole and I regularly am in there sucking lots of cocks and have now gotten a reputation for how well I do. I love hearing a man on the other side of the wall groaning so everyone knows I am sucking him off, then I love feeling his cum exploded into my mouth.  Wish one day I will meet a gal for this lifestyle as I still do love women sexually, but as woman loves other women, and I can be her fluffer girl and suck her bulls hard to get him ready for her. I also love watching real men fucking a woman, licking their cocks and balls while they bang her, then being her cleanup girl.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2016 at 12:40 PM, HotwifeandCucky said:

My wife refuses to have anything to do with my penis because it is so small, which is understandable. Her pleasure is to insult me in front of her bulls by comparing my size to

theirs. Of course theirs is always bigger. The photos show it all...

post-20168-0-41514000-1455730685_thumb.jpgpost-20168-0-10383600-1455730702_thumb.jpgpost-20168-0-82776400-1455730712_thumb.jpg

I would luv to make you a happy man..you could slip ur cock into my mouth anytime. Luv the stockings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/20/2016 at 4:32 PM, Captaintiny said:

...It really doesn't help that I cum within 2 minutes of being inside her, she doesn't even call it fucking because half the time I have to hold still and not move otherwise I'll blow my wad....

However, it does make me feel really pathetic (which I am) and end up using a vibrator to cum after she goes to sleep, hell....I don't even masturbate like a man anymore.

After my wife’s first squirting orgasm from the bigger vibrating dildo She purchased shortly after my sissy cuckold role confession, She’s thanked me for the incredible climaxes ever since. 

I never had any issue with premature ejaculation until the very first seconds after feeling Her slippery sloppy used pussy after prolonged cunniligus while Her hunky dildo hummed away deep and deeper. After She squirts, Her pussy is soaked and stretched open wide as She coaxing me for sloppy seconds. She thought it was so cute that my much smaller lil pecker sunk barely noticeable so quickly inside Her soaking wet pussy then less than a minute feel me throbbing inside to add my sissy seed, (her giggles were genuine and extremely intense) then again, I squirmed lower, not before a revelation by the sudden lack of reluctance lets me know, my tongue on her cum soaked clitorus has found the right spot. She hands me the dildo after switching on the next higher speed. Sex has a whole new meaning and lasts until She’s fully satisfied. As it should be. My own orgasm is simply the saucy juice to fuel our passions.

We’ve added a couple more since “Bill”, the first dildo she bought. Max and Rod are always handymen when necessary. Say hello to Mr. Rod!

032C7DB8-B290-47A9-AF66-581C92FAB430.jpeg

3E5D552E-7C9A-4DE5-979E-15CD172CE07B.jpeg

• Like 4

Guest YoungCuckoldress

This is always my favorite sex activity with my boyfriend. Holding his little penis in my hand and laughing at it until he cums. I love the power and control I get from it and he loves the humiliation.

On 3/17/2016 at 2:09 AM, lilwhtdick61 said:

My cock is what I call small. My wife is a very nice person and would never tell me the truth. We have two dildos that we roleplay with everytime we have sex. Its so hot to have her ask me to bring in the dildos. My cock does nothing for her, she does not touch it at all, the only way she cums with my cock in her is when Islid one of the dildos in with me. I cannot wait for the day when she gets a real cock that can do the job the right way.

Gentle rejection and zero acknowledgment - does it get any hotter?!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an average sized cock and decent sized balls.  However my lovely wife had cheated on me just before we were married.  We had a talk and she told me everything and I was fine.  However one night driving back from the university in the middle of the night she pulls my cock out and starts stoking me slowly.  I have the cruise control set at 70 and there is little know traffic due to thew time.  Anyway she starts telling me how hung Ryan is.  Ryan is who she was with before we got together years earlier, she never mentioned him much before.  She told me while stroking me how thick he was and probably 2-3 inches longer too.  She said my balls might be the same size but otherwise he was much bigger than me.  After that something clicked in me and I've wanted her to have a larger cock than what I can give her.

Funny thing is she's been flirting with her old teacher and ended up blowing him a few years ago.  He has a small dick but she still flirts with him via text.  She'll tell me that my cock id bigger than his, my body is much better, I'm more handsome but she still fantasizes blowing him again.  I hope she does sooner than later

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/28/2016 at 11:45 PM, Billparker said:

Agreed. At first it is tough to bear knowing that your wife is being taken care of by real men. But if a husband really loves his wife he would definitely feel jealous n not like it but would do anything to keep her happy, even if that means becoming a cuck. Most cucks here say that their wives love their bulls but I disagree. My wife loves fucking around a lot and I've even surrendered my wife to her boyfriend. Yes they have a good laugh humiliating me but that's only in the heat of the moment. After many good orgasms  she loves coming back to me knowing I would still love her even After she was a slut for someone else. 

100% agree. my wife is slut and definitely loves fucking around but that's all only for the moment she is keen on playing. After she finishes she comes back to me and forgets about all other guys till the moment when we both decide to make some fun again. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2016 at 11:40 AM, HotwifeandCucky said:

My wife refuses to have anything to do with my penis because it is so small, which is understandable. Her pleasure is to insult me in front of her bulls by comparing my size to

theirs. Of course theirs is always bigger. The photos show it all...

post-20168-0-41514000-1455730685_thumb.jpgpost-20168-0-10383600-1455730702_thumb.jpgpost-20168-0-82776400-1455730712_thumb.jpg

Such a cute dicklet

My wife/mommy and her black husbabd - my daddy are happy that my wee wee shrink a lot with medics - only a baby wee wee - how it should be - 0,51 insh and i am impotent. The black family love ti diapering me - i have now the smallest wee wee in the whole family - also the black babys have bigger ones as i am - i am really a baby

DSC_0819[455].JPG

DSC_0794[338].JPG