CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

7 hours ago, secondjag said:

Mrs. G.,  we are all slaves to our desires.  Sometimes they dovetail nicely with others.  I am obsessed with making creampies,  others with eating them.

Jag I've never quite heard it that way before. But  that is so true when I think about it. We fit that so perfectly, I'm obsessed with getting black cock. He understands my obsession and definitely loves everything I bring home to him.

Mrs G😘🥰

• Like 1

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

47 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Jag the more I look at this video the wetter I get and very weak in the knees. Oh the stuff I imagine he could do to me. Hmmm so very nice.

Mrs. G😘🥰

Included that one for you.  👿

35 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

If that doesn't make a cuckold hungry,  I don't know what will.  

4 hours ago, Hardyorkie said:

Mmmmm cum, natures lubricant.

Fabulous selection.

Thank you Hardy so glad you approve. Cum, nature's best lube for taking big thick cocks. Not to mention it doesn't taste too bad either.  

Mrs. G😘

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

So,  Mrs. G,  what is it about having her creampie eaten that drives women crazy???

(26 vids)

0-IR_LOVE_079979.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hardyorkie said:

Great posts guys. Full of creamy goodness 

Hardy, these are all mine, Gunner when not being used properly is out playing with his toys lol. Being full of creamy goodness is such a great feeling.

Mrs. G😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

,  Mrs. G,  what is it about having her creampie eaten that drives women crazy???

Besides he's so good at it, he's just so gentle in his ways. After a long session with my bull and especially him and his two friends, it's feel so soothing so caring,  it's also a very personal thing, a bond maybe that will never be broken between the two of us.  Did I mention that he's so good at it. That he drives me to multiple orgasms during our session. The act of his love  for me, his love of doing this. Might be considered his way of reclaiming me too in his own special way. Plus it just feels so dam good!!!! 

Thers probably other reasons for different ladies.  But these are my top reasons. 

Jag he treats your Baby so right, so good. These are my reasons hope they answer some of your questions.

Mrs. G😘🥰

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Besides he's so good at it, he's just so gentle in his ways. After a long session with my bull and especially him and his two friends, it's feel so soothing so caring,  it's also a very personal thing, a bond maybe that will never be broken between the two of us.  Did I mention that he's so good at it. That he drives me to multiple orgasms during our session. The act of his love  for me, his love of doing this. Might be considered his way of reclaiming me too in his own special way. Plus it just feels so dam good!!!! 

Thers probably other reasons for different ladies.  But these are my top reasons. 

Jag he treats your Baby so right, so good. These are my reasons hope they answer some of your questions.

Mrs. G😘🥰

Mrs. G, thanks for the thoughtful response.  I've asked Wild Thing that same question and gotten a similar response.  Reclaim seems to be a big part of it as does how well her hub treats her.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Mrs. G, thanks for the thoughtful response.  I've asked Wild Thing that same question and gotten a similar response.  Reclaim seems to be a big part of it as does how well her hub treats her.

Everyone of us is probably alittle different in our reasons, but they all in the end come down to how well we're treated. Like Wild Thing probably thought, I'm living a dream here. I've been ask time and time again, " what are you with that short white cock?" My answer is always the same,  he treats me like a Princess, so very good to me, puts me on a pedestal,  spoils me rotten and just plain loves me to death unconditionally. And that's why I always go home. 

Mrs. G😘🥰

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Everyone of us is probably alittle different in our reasons, but they all in the end come down to how well we're treated. Like Wild Thing probably thought, I'm living a dream here. I've been ask time and time again, " what are you with that short white cock?" My answer is always the same,  he treats me like a Princess, so very good to me, puts me on a pedestal,  spoils me rotten and just plain loves me to death unconditionally. And that's why I always go home. 

Mrs. G😘🥰

funny, that is almost identical to what Wild Thing used to say.  lol, she substituted "Queen" for "Princess."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

funny, that is almost identical to what Wild Thing used to say.  lol, she substituted "Queen" for "Princess."

Never met her but I bet we'd of got alone fabulously. Great minds do think alot alike and from what you're telling she is one great lady!❤️

Mrs. G😘🥰

• Like 1

Good afternoon gentlemen.  Today I thought I'd try something different.  Something I havent had in along time. Well with one exception of course. I think I'll jump the fench.You'll see what I'm talking about. Enjoy!❤️

Mrs. G😘

bdsmlr-201363-hW6KV82zO4.gif

bdsmlr-662448-lnJH255ryy.gif

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Good afternoon gentlemen.  Today I thought I'd try something different.  Something I havent had in along time. Well with one exception of course. I think I'll jump the fench.You'll see what I'm talking about. Enjoy!❤️

Mrs. G😘

bdsmlr-201363-hW6KV82zO4.gif

bdsmlr-662448-lnJH255ryy.gif

couldn't get the first to play.  all nicely loaded.  when's the last time you had a white dick Mrs. G?  lol, not complaining, mind you.  sweet post; many thanks

16 hours ago, secondjag said:

when's the last time you had a white dick Mrs. G?  lol, not complaining, mind you.  sweet post; many thanks

My sweet Jag, your Baby hasn't had any close to the size to what I'm getting now  in quite awhile, a long while. Nothing like in the videos that is. Now with the exception of hubby's average size, which I rode hard Thursday night. I will say it's probably my fault I've turned into a black size queen.  

The bwc's I've had in the past, no where near the knowledge in the ways of pleasing a woman. The three bbc's singular or plural now leave in puddle of hot shaking mess whose been throughly fucked.

Now for some hot picks. These lucky ladies got plenty of black cock and cum.

• Like 3