CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

16 hours ago, secondjag said:

when's the last time you had a white dick Mrs. G?  lol, not complaining, mind you.  sweet post; many thanks

My sweet Jag, your Baby hasn't had any close to the size to what I'm getting now  in quite awhile, a long while. Nothing like in the videos that is. Now with the exception of hubby's average size, which I rode hard Thursday night. I will say it's probably my fault I've turned into a black size queen.  

The bwc's I've had in the past, no where near the knowledge in the ways of pleasing a woman. The three bbc's singular or plural now leave in puddle of hot shaking mess whose been throughly fucked.

Now for some hot picks. These lucky ladies got plenty of black cock and cum.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, secondjag said:

Sooo on topic.  Woke me up and I had to put it away hard.  Thanks Mrs. G. Great selection.

Thank you sooo much Jag. I love that compliment of " I had to put it away hard". Wish I was there then there'd  been no problem. 👅😘😍

Mrs. G😘😍

• Thanks 1

Well gentlemen it's time for alittle creampie loving.❤️ Now the next topic. Ive seen some real, big and very thick  white cocks making these hot creampies. the more I see the more i wonder how i might have to expand my horizons. Hint hint Gunner! 

Mrs. G😘

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Sorry guys I just can't help my self. There's no feeling like getting filled with cum.

Mrs. G😘

Damn Mrs. G. Sooooooo on topic and straight to the point.  Freaking great post,  thank you.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Well gentlemen it's time for alittle creampie loving.❤️ Now the next topic. Ive seen some real, big and very thick  white cocks making these hot creampies. the more I see the more i wonder how i might have to expand my horizons. Hint hint Gunner! 

Mrs. G😘

Hope for me yet then 😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Sorry guys I just can't help my self. There's no feeling like getting filled with cum.

Mrs. G😘

Hi Mrs G., I would like to see how you look to put at least a body to what you write.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:37 AM, secondjag said:

Hey Mrs. G. (going to have to find a suitable name for you),  you see what happens when men find out there really is a unicorn?  You are a rare and very special woman baby.

Jag, your Baby appreciates that. Having the naughty mind that I have I am considered rare, especially if you like your meat pink and juicy on the inside.😉😈😈

Now for today's picks. Nothing like the feeling of receiving that hot load being pumped into you. Exquisite feeling!

Mrs. G😘

Hope the Moderator dont get mad with the little teaser😉

Screenshot_20240307_105207_Gallery-1.jpg

RDT_20240307_055520600540648311881958.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Jag, your Baby appreciates that. Having the naughty mind that I have I am considered rare, especially if you like your meat pink and juicy on the inside.😉😈😈

Now for today's picks. Nothing like the feeling of receiving that hot load being pumped into you. Exquisite feeling!

Mrs. G😘

Hope the Moderator dont get mad with the little teaser😉

Screenshot_20240307_105207_Gallery-1.jpg

RDT_20240307_055520600540648311881958.jpg

Boi, that aint no pork - that's USDA prime!  Get busy

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, secondjag said:

Boi, that aint no pork - that's USDA prime!  Get busy

Thank you kind sir. You definitely know how to make your Baby very happy!!!❤️ Jag he does his best, I've got no complaints, you know the deal we have.

Mrs. G😘🥰

8259-blush-wink-heart.png

• Like 1

Watch for todays' daily specials.  Jackpot!! sound on.  (44 vids)  I spoil ya.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, secondjag said:

Watch for todays' daily specials.  Jackpot!! sound on.  (44 vids)  I spoil ya.

Bree_olson_deep_anal_BBC_10.wmv 5.9 MB · 0 downloads  

Arrebentando(ch).wmv 2.84 MB · 0 downloads  

Awesome collection as ever SJ

Got my weekend off to a hard start 😉

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 9:16 AM, Gunner3.5 said:

My sweet Jag, your Baby hasn't had any close to the size to what I'm getting now  in quite awhile, a long while. Nothing like in the videos that is. Now with the exception of hubby's average size, which I rode hard Thursday night. I will say it's probably my fault I've turned into a black size queen.  

The bwc's I've had in the past, no where near the knowledge in the ways of pleasing a woman. The three bbc's singular or plural now leave in puddle of hot shaking mess whose been throughly fucked.

Now for some hot picks. These lucky ladies got plenty of black cock and cum.

DAMN!!..the second vid. down.....That Cock is already glazed over even before he fills her up....tasty!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 11:39 AM, Gunner3.5 said:

Good morning Gentlemen its that time of day for my picks. Hope you enjoy.😍

Mrs. G😘

Third vid. down...IS that guy half human/ half horse, only Horses cum like that....*Ahem* not that I've watched women fucking horses vid's...I'm I read about it in a book:rolleyes:....But hey I degress.....which I could of seen the whole vid. Better yet see vids with this guy in it. Any guy looking up at this is going to get his face glazed over even before his tongue touches that pussy and ass......F**k Mrs. G....I think I'm gonna pass out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dober said:

DAMN!!..the second vid. down.....That Cock is already glazed over even before he fills her up....tasty!

Dober my dear, that such an amazing looking cock. My heart fluttered when I saw it. Several times in fact, of course all in the name of quality control.  Had to make sure it was good enough fir my friends. 😉🙄🥴

1 hour ago, Dober said:

Third vid. down...IS that guy half human/ half horse, only Horses cum like that....*Ahem* not that I've watched women fucking horses vid's...I'm I read about it in a book:rolleyes:....But hey I degress.....which I could of seen the whole vid. Better yet see vids with this guy in it. Any guy looking up at this is going to get his face glazed over even before his tongue touches that pussy and ass......F**k Mrs. G....I think I'm gonna pass out.

Dober my dear you slay me. Now you know your friends don't care what you watch, no judgment from me. Us cum sluts stick together😉! Hmmm you must read alot, could you be a gold member of the local library. 🙄

Now I watch that one several times,  well that's not quite true.  If I could of figured out how to put in auto reply, well you see where this is going. I was thinking Gunner might need eye protection, I'd say snorkel but that'd just be in the way.lol. That's just one of those special ones that when he's done it leaves you a hot shaking mess, eyes rolled up in your head and you're still having those mini orgasms a hour after he's gone.

Mrs. G😘😍

• Like 2