CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

2 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

yes 81 pages it is- and yet i don't appreciate the quantity but the quality 🙂 most of those are really great and inspiring to see. thank you for those

(only rare examples i couldn't agree with [with my restricted mind as a sissy 🙂 ] but who cares about that and those 🙂 )

So flipping hot!  In want a call from my bride just like that!

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

3 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

yes 81 pages it is- and yet i don't appreciate the quantity but the quality 🙂 most of those are really great and inspiring to see. thank you for those

(only rare examples i couldn't agree with [with my restricted mind as a sissy 🙂 ] but who cares about that and those 🙂 )

WHAT AN OUTSTANDING POST RITA; SO GOOD I'M SAVING TO MY LIBRARY

• Like 2

alright Rita, let's rock.  Definitely keep the sound up for "Brunette milf fucks and cums with young BBC stud"  (6 vids) God Damn! Just 3 out of six are working.  Admin what the fuck is up??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, secondjag said:

Let's try these (6 vids) I tell ya, this is getting stupid with vids/pics not posting.  they all work for me and are in same format i have always used.  such a waste of time...

am Titty_Cum.wmv am oral black lover.wmv

So wonderful thank you Jag

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, secondjag said:

alright Rita, let's rock.  Definitely keep the sound up for "Brunette milf fucks and cums with young BBC stud"  (6 vids) God Damn! Just 3 out of six are working.  Admin what the fuck is up??

Very very hot

• Like 3

Ok, let's do the damn thing!  (5 vids) Hey, I have some VERY good long vids that are too big for here.  If anybody knows of a free, easy to use, program to cut them in half, let me know

• Like 3

10 hours ago, secondjag said:

Ok, let's do the damn thing!  (5 vids) Hey, I have some VERY good long vids that are too big for here.  If anybody knows of a free, easy to use, program to cut them in half, let me know

Bro....you have my email  ....LOL

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

thank you secondjag- its nice to see real women in service to real men - not always the notorious schoolgirls in schoolgirl uniforms:-) but mature self-aware proud woman 🙂 the quality is really fine with your posts 🙂

appreciate that Rita, thanks

• Like 1