CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

15 hours ago, secondjag said:

Going to have to say a resounding yes.  What do you think Peter?  What do your fellow cuckolds think?  Hmm, what do the resident hotwives here think?

I have to agree Jag, not just from being penetrated by the largest cock she's ever seen, but also the realisation of her finally being blacked at last, like her sister was all those years ago.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peter C said:

I have to agree Jag, not just from being penetrated by the largest cock she's ever seen, but also the realisation of her finally being blacked at last, like her sister was all those years ago.

you know Peter, when the time comes, I bet that in that, in the event she lets you watch, you'll cum without ever touching yourself.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, secondjag said:

you know Peter, when the time comes, I bet that in that, in the event she lets you watch, you'll cum without ever touching yourself.

You know me too well! I doubt I will be allowed to watch Becky with a black guy, or any guy for that matter, but that's okay. I never got to see my wife Debbie in action and was only too happy to know she was getting extra cock elsewhere and hear all about it in bed later.

Debbie insisted I wouldn't be able to handle watching and she's probably right. Not that I'd have been stupid enough to try and stop them having sex, but because I'd more than likely cum on the spot almost immediately and involuntarily at the sight and sound of a real man fucking my eager, enthusiastic wife right in front of me.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Always enjoy that 2nd from last one

I particularly liked the 4th one down. The woman in blue has a passing resemblance to my Becky and you can see how much she absolutely worships black cock. Also shows that not all black men have huge dicks!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Peter C said:

I particularly liked the 4th one down. The woman in blue has a passing resemblance to my Becky and you can see how much she absolutely worships black cock. Also shows that not all black men have huge dicks!

If im looking at the same video.  That IS huge. Im 5" and fit through a tp roll....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, secondjag said:

who's up?  (3 vids)

I like that first video. I think we all know who the daddy's gonna be!

3 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

If im looking at the same video.  That IS huge. Im 5" and fit through a tp roll....

I'm 7 inches which a lot of women seem to regard as big. I guess I'm too used to looking at, admiring and envying black men with 8, 9 or 10 inch cocks.

• Like 1