CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

I don't like the sensation of having my cock sucked immediately after I've cum and wondered why my wife had suddenly started trying to do it and laughed when I begged her not to do it.

Years later, having frequently discussed my wife's prowess in bed with one of my ex-work colleague via Faceb00k Messenger, it transpires that it was something she did with him throughout the 2-3 years they were fucking. He loved how she was so desperate to get every last drop of cum out of him, be it in her pussy or in her mouth, and let her do it.

Now I know where she learnt it!

sounds like a good girl to me

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

I don't like the sensation of having my cock sucked immediately after I've cum and wondered why my wife had suddenly started trying to do it and laughed when I begged her not to do it.

Years later, having frequently discussed my wife's prowess in bed with one of my ex-work colleague via Faceb00k Messenger, it transpires that it was something she did with him throughout the 2-3 years they were fucking. He loved how she was so desperate to get every last drop of cum out of him, be it in her pussy or in her mouth, and let her do it.

Now I know where she learnt it!

I love doing this to my husband,  it’s just fun and playfulness knowing how sensitive he is and gets.  Also my way of getting him bad for not stopping while he down there when had enough  and sensitive as well. Lol. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 2/11/2022 at 3:28 PM, secondjag said:

sounds like a good girl to me

Oh, she was! Debbie was, still is, the best fuck I've ever had and I'm only too happy that other men took the opportunity to get her into bed. It sounds weird, but I was actually really disappointed to be told by both of the two ex-workmates of mine that fucked my wife that she wasn't as good in bed as they'd hoped or expected. Neither of them know each other so there's been no collusion between them to discredit my wife's sexual prowess between the sheets. Didn't stop one of them fucking her whenever she called him over the course of the next 2-3 years! He was more dominant with her than I was, which she enjoyed.

Her mate's step-dad however told his step-dau8ther (who told me) what a lovely fuck Debbie was and praised her blow-jobs which pleased me. He worked for a rival company to mine, which probably added to his amusement when fucking my wife once or twice a month.

debbiein thebath.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They're all really good, but my favourite is the third one down. I always love it when the girl is particularly skinny or petite and really pale like her and the caption suggests it's her first black cock. Hopefully my little Becky will be whimpering like that when she goes black for the first time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Peter C said:

They're all really good, but my favourite is the third one down. I always love it when the girl is particularly skinny or petite and really pale like her and the caption suggests it's her first black cock. Hopefully my little Becky will be whimpering like that when she goes black for the first time.

dig that one as well Peter; fine looking woman

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dober said:

Would be nice to see some black girls fucked silly and cleaned up either by a Bi or a Cuck. I've only seen one vid.

I'll watch for them Dobe.  When I get more time I am sure some are in my library

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

A friend of mine, knowing how much I like black women, sent me this.

Excellent stuff Peter, thanks for sharing.  Wish there had been a bit of the sweet pink inside

• Like 1

yes 81 pages it is- and yet i don't appreciate the quantity but the quality 🙂 most of those are really great and inspiring to see. thank you for those

(only rare examples i couldn't agree with [with my restricted mind as a sissy 🙂 ] but who cares about that and those 🙂 )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1