CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

8 hours ago, secondjag said:

sorry, one of these might be a repost  (4  vids)

I particularly liked the third video, where she kind of shies away from his dick at first before being encouraged to take it in her mouth. Maybe she's never been with a black man before like my Becky and is surprised at the size of his black cock compared with us smaller white guys. Becky claims never to have sucked cock before she met me so I'd expect her to be really hesitant about taking her first black one in her mouth, but like the girl in the video I'm sure she'd quickly get used to it and be enjoying it, especially with his encouraging whispers of "That's the girl!"

I bet his black cock would slip into Becky's tight, little white under-used pussy just as easily as it did hers too. 

• Like 1

It's great to see so many of our white wives and girlfriends sucking and being fucked by black men, but I've particularly enjoyed the couple of videos posted where women have been happy to watch a guy jerking off in his car in broad daylight. I wouldn't last anywhere near as long as those guys once I had an audience!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

It's great to see so many of our white wives and girlfriends sucking and being fucked by black men, but I've particularly enjoyed the couple of videos posted where women have been happy to watch a guy jerking off in his car in broad daylight. I wouldn't last anywhere near as long as those guys once I had an audience!

I know right,,, I kept hoping the woman would at least help him jerk ...or even just flashing her goods to help him get off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't like the sensation of having my cock sucked immediately after I've cum and wondered why my wife had suddenly started trying to do it and laughed when I begged her not to do it.

Years later, having frequently discussed my wife's prowess in bed with one of my ex-work colleague via Faceb00k Messenger, it transpires that it was something she did with him throughout the 2-3 years they were fucking. He loved how she was so desperate to get every last drop of cum out of him, be it in her pussy or in her mouth, and let her do it.

Now I know where she learnt it!

I don't like the sensation of having my cock sucked immediately after I've cum and wondered why my wife had suddenly started trying to do it and laughed when I begged her not to do it.

Years later, having frequently discussed my wife's prowess in bed with one of my ex-work colleague via Faceb00k Messenger, it transpires that it was something she did with him throughout the 2-3 years they were fucking. He loved how she was so desperate to get every last drop of cum out of him, be it in her pussy or in her mouth, and let her do it.

Now I know where she learnt it!

• Like 5