CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I enjoyed most of those videos, but the one of the two girls sharing one pair of panties struck a chord. I remember how excited I was out walking in town with my first wife and her complaining that the elastic in her knickers had gone. She casually stepped into a doorway, took them off and threw them away. 

Similarly, my second wife Debbie wasn't adverse to going out with no knickers on. After a night out with me once she deliberately went into the shop she worked in like it just to tease me, knowing there were young guys working and plenty of customers.

Even shy little Becky will happily go out now without panties. I like to whisper in her ear, "What colour knickers have you got on?" Sometimes she'll reply, "white" or "black" or "pink", but It's better when she whispers that she's not wearing any.

Once my step-son turned up here with his older, pretty girlfriend after they'd been out for a drive in the country. After sex, he'd tied her panties on to the car aerial, but when they got here, her knickers had blown away so she had no choice but to sit here with no panties on. She did her best to keep her knees tightly together, but I did eventually get a glimpse of her pussy and her Brazilian "landing strip" pubes when she forgot herself.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 9:00 AM, secondjag said:

even better Peter, I hope you're there to see it!

I doubt that Jag. I've told her that if something does happen between her and one her online black "boyfriends" I'd want to know, but that I wouldn't dump her because of it. She looked a bit surprised, but had a little smile on her face.

It's very doubtful she'd let me be present when it happens. I never saw my ex Debbie having sex with another guy and I was quite content to just hear about it in bed later. I think it'll be the same with Becky. As long as he's black, I'll be happy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, secondjag said:

don't let me find out you're a dogshit packer fan Dobe

Since 1965 !! Bart Starr went to Alabama so Dober is a big Red Tide fan...On the minus side it would be a cold day in hell before I sit my ass down in Lambeau Field when it's 30 below zero....just  saying.

• Haha 1

Ok, listen.  BEARS won!!! I'm in a good mood.  Far too many for one post, I'm breaking in two.  Post 1 of 2  (9 vids)   sound on!! Go Bears, enjoy and like ''em all!!

• Like 1