CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

Ok, going to go crazy again.  A ton of vids, so breaking into four posts.  Like 'em all  please. Post 1 of 4  (10 vids) Including some wav prob in last post and I have no idea if they will play.  Admin here refuses to answer my questions for some reason.  Keep the sound on

• Like 2

Ok, going to go crazy again.  A ton of vids, so breaking into four posts.  Like 'em all  please. Post 2 of 4  (10 vids) Including some wav prob in last post and I have no idea if they will play.  Admin here refuses to answer my questions for some reason.  Keep the sound on

• Like 2

Ok, going to go crazy again.  A ton of vids, so breaking into four posts.  Like 'em all  please. Post 3 of 4  (10 vids) Including some wav prob in last post and I have no idea if they will play.  Admin here refuses to answer my questions for some reason.  Keep the sound on

• Like 5

Ok, going to go crazy again.  A ton of vids, so breaking into four posts.  Like 'em all  please. Post 4of 4  (10 vids) Including some wav prob in last post and I have no idea if they will play.  Admin here refuses to answer my questions for some reason.  Keep the sound on

• Like 3

Ok, listen.  Jackpot time again - too many for one post.  Also for my sweet angel Wild Thing who is in my thoughts today. Keep the sound on and like 'em all.  Post 1 of 3  (10 vids)

• Like 1

Ok, listen.  Jackpot time again - too many for one post.  Also for my sweet angel Wild Thing who is in my thoughts today. Keep the sound on and like 'em all.  Post 2 of 3  (10 vids)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, secondjag said:

Is it me but I didn't see one drop of ball slop gracing a ass or pussy...not that it matters,but nothings prettier than a well glazed ass.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, secondjag said:

That little Missy looks like she's got her hands full...me thinks Dober has to teach her the finer points of Deep Throating...Nothing sets off the synaps in your brain like feeling your Nob banging again the back of the throat. on that second flick guys can focus too well either hand off the camera or get a camera tripod. Oh and that Big Beautiful cock no way he's spew his seed into a Kleenex if I was around, I'd have those balls tucked in behind that cock like a Delta V.

• Like 1