CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

CUCKOLD TEST

Bareback is definitely best - knowing that there is nothing between my lover's big hard cock and my pussy - such a great feeling

Knowing that when he comes inside me, he will be filling me deep inside with his seed.

Then after it is all over, having my loving submissive husband lick me out so gently and tenderly.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, delicious

its more personal when bareback and youre both fertile. even if its just role play and shes on the pill... watching the cum drip out and the cuck cleaning it whilst she cleans the bull.

I despise condoms, although in today's day and age I do understand that sex with a stranger can bring unwanted consequences.  To this date, I have had unprotected sex with many wives and my own has unprotected sex with many men.  We are careful and have had no problems.  I personally will not iick a cunt filled with a man's cum but I do love to fuck a pussy that has just been fucked and cum in.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest ew1999

My husband never wanted condoms used when I had sex with someone else. He was always present, too, and said that he loved watching their cum leaking out from me afterwards, I would have preferred to use a tissue to clean up afterwards but he liked me to let it dry naturally. This was ok if I could lie there for ages but if I had to get up and walking about it meant that my thighs would get wet as it leaked out and it could feel most uncomfortable on the way home.

attachicon.gifLeaking out.jpg great pix dear, I like the way U think...ew

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would play it safe the first few times with a condom unless there was a recent std test done. I would rather everyone be safe than sorry. If everyone is clean then bareback all the way. Its also a plus from my cuck mind if she was off of birth control as well :)

Guest Steve&megan

It's so good watching cum being shot inside their pussy. Condoms wreck hot sex and u should just get tested first and then gangbang the misses and fill her up n make her feel like a propper whore. As most of us know there is nothing better feeling sloppy seconds b4 you cum!!! Cum is good for them and they need it so enjoy it n be safe but don't hold back. The more cum inside them the better n stretching them like a whore!!!

• 1 month later...

One of the joys of being older is that pregnancy isn't a risk and the younger men my wife (she's 60) chooses are no real threat disease wise, they're usually married with young families and just want to try a really mature woman who knows what she wants.  So it's always bareback and i always have to clean up.

• Thanks 1

Bareback is always the best, but one has to be careful in this day and age and especially when one is very sexually active. Most of my regulars who I/we have known for some time are bareback. Any strangers that we happen to come home with will use a condom. If he wishes that I finish him off with my mouth then he will remove the condom. No good sucking cock with one of those on. Some who wear a condom will fuck till they are ready to cum then slip it off quickly and shoot somewhere on me.

Bareback shows so much more where a guy slips his cock in and out how wet one has become by the glistening wetness on his cock and of course one can taste one's own juices on his cock.

• Like 1

I'm a bareback only woman.

No condoms allowed for me either in cunt or ass.

post-10849-0-46657500-1435749647_thumb.jpg

I love the feeling of cum leaking from my used holes on my thighs and to publicly exhibit my cum drenched body, asscheeks and bush after a gangbang

post-10849-0-93355000-1435749654_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Absolutely (not so mad) Major,

Safety first, so a condom at first, but so much more fun when you have established that you are all safe and you can take his cock bareback and feel his naked flesh inside. 

When I started with my lover, we were all STD tested, and we had our results sent to our phones - but we swapped numbers so we got each other's results, so my hubby and I knew that he was safe, and he knew we were too.

It means that my hubby also knows he can lick me afterwards without any risk.

L

XX

• Like 2