CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...

The ideal state would be bareback banging with everyone.I like fucking bareback.I like getting fucked bareback.I like watching my wife fucked bareback.And I like eating all this cum.BUT...unfortunately there are many risks.I will not mention pregnancy,because some like that possibility (I don't),but we must stress STDs and STIs.You cannot sacrifice your overall health for a bareback fuck from a total stranger that can carry any disease.We bareback with regular lovers and couples and asking medical exams from them.We also provide our test results.We get tested 8 times a year.Having someone cumming inside you or your wife,or cumming inside someone else in the ultimate fantasy,but the ultimate good in this world is our health.

• Like 1

The question here should be, would you have sex with someone that had HIV or genital warts? Because there still are no lab test for individuals infected with genital warts, condoms are used. After someone is @@@@@@@ to genital warts it may take three months for the warts to appear.  Someone @@@@@@@ to HIV can have a negative test results for years. Going bareback is playing Russian Roulette.

• Like 2

My only cuckold experiense was many years ago when my ex dated some other guys, with my approval, and they did it bareback. I wasn´t  there, but she told me what they did afterwards. That was the most exciting sex in my life! When she came home I licked and fucked her while she told me what they had been doing som 45 minutes ago.... How many times he came in her. I told her mot to shower after their fucking. 

Prefer bareback. My wife is very fertile, so she isn't usually game, but she let's a guy fuck her who is way too big and rough for my standard condoms. Twice they have broken inside her, but by the time she noticed, she was already cumming herself, so she dug into his cock and let nature decide.

• Like 2

Over the years I have taken a fair amount of cum in my pussy. The most exciting thing is building up to the point when you decide or the decision is made for you to take a mans cock bareback.

I love the feeling of a cock plunging into my naked pussy and his cock head forcing its way through my lips building up and  then relishing the cum as it shoots deep inside my unprotected womb. I've had men break them and  I've broken them. It all adds to the excitement and thrill, I've even begged men to take a condom off, please cum in me!  then I repeatedly say this and in the heat of the moment obliged my desire. My husband met me this way and he loves seeing another mans cum oozing from my pussy.   

post-10871-0-72925800-1443047346_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...