CuckoldFart.com

Cleaning Up The Cream Pie My Wife's Lover Left In Her Pussy

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest blackhat2
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:58 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

He was one her favorite lovers. His cock was 9 inches and he would pound her pussy raw. I didn't always clean up, usually I just watched and took pictures or a video, but that day was different. I got real horny watching him fuck my wife, then when he finished and rolled off, my wife motioned for me to clean up the cream pie he filled her up with. So like a dutiful cuckolded husband I obeyed my wife, and sucked out every last drop of their love juices mixed together.

Cleaning_Up_Cream_Pie_After_Wife's_Lover_Got_Off_In_Her.gif.ccf9addeab1f6c8f2e7d0cf04aef02cc.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

=========  It will improve my community reputation rating  ==========

I always loved to watch my wife get fucked, but it was even better when it was one of her favorites! Eating the cream pie was always part of it, whether it was my cum or someone else's !

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

The guy in the video, fucking my wife on a different Day. He was my wife's long time lover. This guy easily fucked my wife more than a 100 times than I did in the two years they were lovers. 

Rob Shagging My Wife.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:30 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

That would be hot, but sadly she doesn't play anymore. You could say we are retired. Without getting into a long convoluted story, it because of medical reasons.  However, I have many good pics and some video to share. 

Hate to hear about your wife medical problems, I know what your going through. My wife's medical problems stopped our playing a little over 4yrs ago.

45 minutes ago, blackhat2 said:

I always loved to watch my wife get fucked, but it was even better when it was one of her favorites! Eating the cream pie was always part of it, whether it was my cum or someone else's !

Hate to hear about your wife medical problems, I know what your going through. My wife's medical problems stopped our playing a little over 4yrs ago.

Thanks blackhat2.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 7:32 PM, captainblack said:

What is with the boxing gloves?

He posts everything with everyone wearing boxing gloves. I don't get the sexual connotation if there is any, as I'm sure most others don't either. Just really friggen strange.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

We both like to punch fuck, and all the hotwives I have fucked have enjoyed it to, so you will see real people sexboxing, as a kinky fetish, for the fun, the uniqueness of it and the KO climax! It is what it is.  Not a single hotwife has ever refused to lace on the leather with me for punch fucking fun. Go figure!  Yes it is strange but it is very wickedly real and we love it. Sorry folks.

08+(1).jpg

13d9.jpg

400x300PoliceBooty2Pt3All.gif

glovesN.jpg

• Like 1