CuckoldFart.com

Am I big enough for her in the pants

Jkcouple11

CUCKOLD TEST

On 2/21/2017 at 0:34 PM, dsmia2015 said:

She wants them to all wear condoms. The last guy we were with, we met him at the bar. She had sucked his cock one other time. We agreed to go back to his hotel room, i had her ride with him. On the way there she was sucking his big cock. I let them get to the room before me so i could walk in on them playing. She was on top of him in a 69, both naked, her licking and sucking his big hard cock. I got naked and watched for a while. I then laid down and she climbed on top. He got behind and slid into her tight wet pussy at the same time. It was AMAZING! She was moaning so loud. He had a condom on but i kept reaching back trying to get him to take it off. He finally pulled out and removed the condom without her knowing. He slid back in her bare pussy and we both fucked her.

On 2/22/2017 at 11:44 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Now that is cool. I remember back with a girlfriend I had when I lived in Dallas/Fort Worth back in "82". Me and my buddy banged her. She would only let me wear a condom, and when me and my friend fucked her she made us both wear one. She never used the pill gave her other problems. Anyway, We did the same thing. We double penetrated her with her on top of me and he came in behind her. We fucked her pussy like two pistons. As I pulled back he went in, and then he pulled back and I went back in. We fucked her like that for quite some time. My condom fell of because it was too big and the rubbing of our cocks against each others caused mine to come off.  He then pulled his off. We filled her pussy with our sperm and when she realized it afterwards she got real pissed and ran to the shower. She later broke up with me over it. it was hot. 

Picture 47.jpg

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, jane692012 said:

I could do with a real good rough fuck right now and my husband isn't  here.

Can anyone help me please.

You can cum deep inside me. Breed me . Hubby would like that  xxx

what a shame not to be in the same country...but I'm still waiting what you promised ☺

23 hours ago, jane692012 said:

I could do with a real good rough fuck right now and my husband isn't  here.

Can anyone help me please.

You can cum deep inside me. Breed me . Hubby would like that  xxx

I'm almost positive everyone here would like that too......  B-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest eisbaer63
On 4/20/2017 at 2:24 AM, jane692012 said:

My husband likes to see me with big cocks inside me , im a good wife so i like to please  xxx

[email protected]

There is more to "great sex", than a big cock... Do you husband, and the lovers that you two find, "do the job for Jane"?

• 3 weeks later...