CuckoldFart.com

Secret Code

Madmajor

Cuckold Tests

i wonder too- and so one simple goo-gle-click and here it comes :-) (wiki)  -and of course there are various others

In Chinese slang

Firstly, tortoises and turtles are regarded as insufficiently virile. So "to wear a green hat" (i.e., to look like a tortoise or turtle) is to be cuckolded (simplified Chinese: 戴绿帽子; traditional Chinese: 戴綠帽子; pinyin: dài lǜmàozi). Same goes with the expression "to wear a green scarf" (simplified Chinese: 戴绿头巾; traditional Chinese: 戴綠頭巾; pinyin: dài lǜtóujīn)

• Like 1

We can't comment on anklet as we all rushed out for green hat and scarf

LOL... She's been asking for a hat, I'll make sure she gets a green one to wear with the anklet.

So here it is on her. Okay, it should be on her right ankle but that was occupied also :P

post-9123-0-45997400-1437246642_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you want one made up for your hubby? Go to the website quoted in the beginning of the thread and ask. Dare you to tell them why....lol

I have ordered one ..... i might just get Pete to alter it a little, change all the lights to green, or dim the red and amber down a bit, make the green stand out more.

I didn't seem to get anywhere on the order to explain that I wanted it to attract sexy men.

The initial I have ordered?  B for my lover Bryan of course.

Oh and 'whorewife', most bulls in my experience seem to like seeing a wedding ring - no idea why, but they just do.

• Like 3

For me the wedding ring is sexy & exciting for a few reasons. If the lady is responding or initiating contact & flirting the mood is more heightened.

Sometimes it's a cat & mouse game as the lady knows exactly what she's doing but at the same time has an out if things move at the wrong pace.   

The lady is likely seeking discretion. While she may relay the details back to her husband, as is her choice, I find they don't want to draw a lot of attention of those who don't need to know.

I think a lot of it is about breaking taboos - fucking another man's woman, no another man's WIFE, the ring being the symbol, is forbidden and therefore desireable! Doing so in a proper cuck relationship, where he knows and accepts - well, socially, that is even further beyond the norm! Seeing the hand with the ring curled around my cock as my fingers are deep inside her slit is exciting - hubby watching - mmmm, even better!

• Like 2

I think a lot of it is about breaking taboos - fucking another man's woman, no another man's WIFE, the ring being the symbol, is forbidden and therefore desireable! Doing so in a proper cuck relationship, where he knows and accepts - well, socially, that is even further beyond the norm! Seeing the hand with the ring curled around my cock as my fingers are deep inside her slit is exciting - hubby watching - mmmm, even better!

Oh yes please, I'd love to see my wife's hand, complete with wedding ring, holding your hard cock shaft.  

See her fingers opening her slit and guiding you deep into her cunt.

• 4 weeks later...