CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

Cuckold Tests

ALWAYS bareback.

As a young girl Marilyn was put on the Pill to help deal with heavy and erratic periods and ever since men have never had to wear a horrible condom when they fucked her eager pussy.

Sure there have been a few little "accidents" and some minor irritations/infections over the years since, but the pleasure has been much greater for her and, more importantly, for the men using her holes.

I regret that the only picture I have of her wet cunt is with my semen. I have no idea if any of her earlier lovers took pictures. She hasn't ever told me whether or not they did.

Agree on the feeling side of it always so much more pleasure bareback.

• Like 1

Patsy69, your complaint about leakage and using a tissue makes the case for letting you cuck wait in the next room till time to come clean you up.

My wife and I have an understanding that when she's out getting laid she won't clean up but she'll put panties on right away to help "hold it in". When she gets home I kneel in front of her and take off her panties, then she walks forward making me lie down on my back. She then puts her pussy to my mouth and pushes out all the cum she can. I swallow all she gives me then I lick her out as best as I can. Then she goes into the bathroom where I have a warm bath drawn and I undress her and give her a nice sponge bath. Then she will tell me all about how well her lover fucked her while I stand over the toilet and masturbate. She has told me that the toilet is the only place I am allowed to masturbate (I'm never allowed to have sex with her) and I must only cum into the toilet because that's the only place my useless sperm must be allowed to go, and I fully agree! The superior sperm is in my stomach :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think its clever to have a stranger cum in you. Having a test done is cheap and many clinics do it for free. Going to the clinic with your "new" bull could be part of the fun. Holding hands and waiting for your results while cuckold hubby waits in the car and having your first session in the back seat while hubby drives you home.

• Like 2

My wife has always had our friends bare. She prefers to feel them cum in her. I love it when they do.

I think you have summed it up - friends go bare, strangers use a condom for safety.

For me it was a huge turn-on having him leaving his marker deep inside her, and being able to lick it up afterwards.  

As she always excluded me from their sex sessions, it was the only positive indication that he had indeed fucked her.

Bryan

• Like 1

I really get off on watching that last plunge in deep and the grunt as they cum inside my wife. Every muscle in their body is tense as they fill her. She either orgasms as she feels it or gets a smile on her face, knowing she has had them cum in her.

It must be a wonderful sight to watch, and a great feeling for the lady to feel him cumming inside her as you watch, knowing you are going to be licking it out of her.

• Like 1