CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I very much like bare back so I can feel their sperm firing into me. Men I am not sure I will ask them to wear a condom as I like to play safe sex. I have had many men over the years of all sizes. More so now my bulls have been very well hung and cuck hubby does like to help them into. If he has been good I will let him clean us both as a treat.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SandL

Bareback! Why do they call it bareback, anyway? Hmmmmmm I prefer bareCock :)! I definitely LOVE to feel my guy’s big, black cock cumming inside me...and that is the ultimate. But also, the feeling of his skin sliding in and out against the stretched walls of my pussy is second only to him cumming inside me! 

I agree that safety needs to be first...but once that’s established, it’s not only “once I went black, I could never turn back”...it’s also “once he went bare, nothing could compare” :) 

2 hours ago, SandL said:

Bareback! Why do they call it bareback, anyway? Hmmmmmm I prefer bareCock :)! I definitely LOVE to feel my guy’s big, black cock cumming inside me...and that is the ultimate. But also, the feeling of his skin sliding in and out against the stretched walls of my pussy is second only to him cumming inside me! 

I agree that safety needs to be first...but once that’s established, it’s not only “once I went black, I could never turn back”...it’s also “once he went bare, nothing could compare” :) 

gotta love this good girl!

just waiting for pics of that pretty pussy with cum just spilling out;  you'll drive all the little boys on this site wild!!

Edited by secondjag
add content
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, SandL said:

😍😍😍

• Like 2

Hello All.

I'm Vera and recently widowed almost a year ago. My husband (Charles) and I were married for 39 years. WE had what we used to call an open marriage from the beginning. We practiced a form of Cuckolding in our sex play at times. Charles never "Cleaned up" in the strict sense but one of his favorite things was to watch me with other partners , even during our Club Play which was most of our activity. We were members of many Swing Clubs across mostly the Western part of the country and a few in other locations.

To the point though, We employed the use of Condoms to most of our solo playing and once in a while in our Club Activities. We practiced the safest activity that we could and as we were primarily "Club Players" , with other couples and had many contacts that we have known for decades in some cases. It was pretty much "Bareback" in these instances. In my solo playing , I have contacts that I have known for years and with my regular players I also do Bareback Sex. It takes time and patience to cultivate long term partners and to be able to have that "Trust" that is necessary. Just an observation, I have found that my younger partners are insisting on Condom use more than in years past which is a great sign.

Thank you,

Vera

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

my wife had a pregnancy risk kink that never left her, even now at 65 she hates the very idea of condoms. I understood what she means by sex having an incredible egde when you risk pregnancy. ..

the thrill is at its peak bareback

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The risk of pregnancy was never an issue for us as after having had 4 kids by the time she was 28 - 2 by me and 2 others by 2 different previous partners - my wife was sterilised at the age of 29 and she didn't get her first extra-marital cock until she was 34.

We did agree however that she should still use condoms with anyone new she had sex with and I actually bought her first pack of 3 prior to her date with a young - he was 23 - customer from the shop she worked in who'd been chatting her up for awhile and asked her out. He wasn't bothered about her age nor that she was married with 4 kids, but she did make him use the condoms I'd provided rather than the ones he'd brought with him hoping to get lucky, telling him that she "didn't want any more babies".

As far as I know though, all the other men she went with were allowed to go bareback, a fact confirmed by both ex-work colleagues of mine that got to fuck her. One of them fucked my naughty wife on and off for 2-3 years and never once used a condom. 

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 1