CuckoldFart.com

Cartoons to illustrate cuckold cravings

PoliteCouple

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...
On ā€Ž20ā€Ž.ā€Ž07ā€Ž.ā€Ž2017 at 5:20 PM, icelord0807 said:

That is what mostly exists,mate.

I am just as confused by the whole interracial theme. Nothing against that, fine by me, but to me it's a whole different theme. Sure there is this science, mostly exagerated, that blacks have bigger dicks, but actually that has nothing or little to do with cuckcoldry. I get the feeling it's mostly an American thing that got mixed up with cuckoldry. The whole dominace submission thing mixing up with racial dominance (past) and current politically correct equality, even though everyone knows real racial equality is still far away in america, making this reversal of racial roles an extra kink for American cucks. Here in Germany and the Netherlands, in my experience, it has nothing to do with it. It's more about other men (whichever race) and the wife getting whatever she pleases.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, HotPaarTGD said:

I am just as confused by the whole interracial theme. Nothing against that, fine by me, but to me it's a whole different theme. Sure there is this science, mostly exagerated, that blacks have bigger dicks, but actually that has nothing or little to do with cuckcoldry. I get the feeling it's mostly an American thing that got mixed up with cuckoldry. The whole dominace submission thing mixing up with racial dominance (past) and current politically correct equality, even though everyone knows real racial equality is still far away in america, making this reversal of racial roles an extra kink for American cucks. Here in Germany and the Netherlands, in my experience, it has nothing to do with it. It's more about other men (whichever race) and the wife getting whatever she pleases.

well said

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

well said

Sorry you are wrong. Yes the interracial thing is mainly originating in the US. It has something to do with cuckoldry because cuckoldry is about humilation of the cuckold. And what lays nearer than let it be done by a black men. Who have been humilated for centuries by the white men.

And yes we have the racial thing also in european cuckoldry lately. mainly driven by the immigration/muslim topic. There a a lot of german cuckold blogs about this topic.

rgds

• Like 1

Is humiliation really a central theme to cuckoldry? Or is it a subgroup of cuckolds that happen to love being humiliated? Like an extra layer / secundary effect to the main theme of cuckoldry. Humiliation is also a theme in other sexual fetishes that have nothing to do with cuckoldry. Within that humiliation "extra layer" I would see that whole black men issue. Personally I have little enthusiasm for humiliation. And seeing other men fuck / use my wife, even if I'm not allowed to participate, isn't humiliating but highly arousing. As is sucking the bulls cock. It's highly erotic. Humiliation would only make sense if I would actually be ashamed of these things. a whole different issue.

• Like 5

Well put HotParr.Ā  Well put.

2 hours ago, HotPaarTGD said:

Is humiliation really a central theme to cuckoldry? Or is it a subgroup of cuckolds that happen to love being humiliated? Like an extra layer / secundary effect to the main theme of cuckoldry. Humiliation is also a theme in other sexual fetishes that have nothing to do with cuckoldry. Within that humiliation "extra layer" I would see that whole black men issue. Personally I have little enthusiasm for humiliation. And seeing other men fuck / use my wife, even if I'm not allowed to participate, isn't humiliating but highly arousing. As is sucking the bulls cock. It's highly erotic. Humiliation would only make sense if I would actually be ashamed of these things. a whole different issue.

Ā 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2017 at 0:12 AM, HotPaarTGD said:

AsĀ HotPaarTGDĀ andĀ AndyĀ have suggested I too believeĀ that the black African male thing is very much part of the American idea of cuckoldry perpetuated by endless stories of black guys with huge cocks that no white guy could match - clearly no one told John Holmes, Rocco, etc. about this :)

I think that many people are curious about what sex with someone from another race would be like, regardless of the fact that we are all human beings and actually all the same and so the idea that someone from another race is going to notĀ just have sex with a man's wife, but to in some way "take" the wife adds an extra frisson to the excitement.Ā 

I've seen threads where British Indian / Pakistani women are looking for a white guy to fuck them because of the taboo nature of the encounter and the alleged smallness of Indian men....Ā 

In the end I suppose the colour difference in the cartoons emphasises the difference to the husbands.

• Like 2