cuckinct

Fellow cucks most humiliating thing

In general being a cuck is humiliating. The worst for me was being tied up and having to say out loud I was a cuck who wanted to watch his wife fucked.

Please login or register to see this quote.

I guess I’m a cross wired dirty ole man because that story to me could be hot!! I’d love for my hotwife to sneak off at a party and get fucked! The sad part was that she didn’t share the moment with you by whispering in your ear, “ honey my fuck buddy wants me. I want his cum in me. Be back in a few”. And then when she returned put your hand on her cum filled pussy and whisper in your ear; “ I’ve been a very good girl”.

The lying and deceit sux’s. Thats not erotic. That’s not what I want as a cuck either. That lying behavior to me is just mean. I’d drop a woman who couldn’t be open and honest with me. I’ve done it before. 

Best of luck with her. Hope she can open up and be honest and transparant with you if thats what you two want.

• Like 1

I understand your view, but every bodies situation is different.

I firmly believe in the early days my partner was trying to be open with me about her need for other men, but I was so closed to the idea when she was trying to approach the subject. I think it was me who closed the door and it is all my fault that she had to create situations for herself outside of our relationship.

I fully take the blame, I should have understood her needs and been better at communicating when she was clearly indicating what she needed.

My fault, not hers and I fully accept the responsibility. 

I have now changed for the better, I am indicating that I understand she needs other men, and I can see she is now slowly being more open with me.

I don’t think it will be long before we discuss her needs fully and we are totally open with each other.

• Like 1

Our bull, my wife and I go on weekly date nights. For the last year or so we've gone to the same restaurant and had the same waiter for about 80% of the time. He considers us a regular. Finally one night he asks why I never come with a date, and my wife perks up and says, "I'm his wife and this is our boyfriend". I about melted into my chair and he just sort of smiled. 

Another humiliating time for me was when I went on her works Christmas party. I was convinced she was seeing a work colleague for sex and when he sat next to her over dinner, you could just see the electricity between them. 

It was a long table of around 20 people, mostly couples and I could feel everybody looking to see how I was reacting as she clearly was enjoying his company more than mine.

Everytime I looked around, people were looking at the three of us, then would suddenly turn away.

After dinner there was a disco and dancing, and off she went with him to the dance floor. Then her friend started chatting to me so I was looking away from the dance floor. When I was next able to look for them, they were gone.

I made an excuse to need the toilet and looked around the dance floor and both bars, and all the time her work colleagues were looking at my actions.

I went outside, looked in few bars and dance floor and nothing. There were many companies at this event, but I ensured I looked everywhere.

I made my way back to the table and three of her friends started to talk to me, clearly trying to buy her time.

Then about half hour or so later she appeared, saying she had been to the other bar.

Shortly after he appeared, so it was clear they had both been gone together.

As we left much later we went to get a taxi, and I asked why Steve wasn’t bothering getting a taxi. She said he had booked a room there and was stopping over.

It was at that point I realised I hadn’t gone nuts, she had clearly gone to his room for a fuck and her friends knew what would go on and were looking after her best interests.

Everyone there would have known he had her that night and were all looking to see if I knew or how I would react.

To make it worse we were not living together at the time, and I wondered if she went back for seconds as she was very keen for us to get a taxi and get gone. I am pretty sure now she would have done and he would have got good value out of that hotel room.

• Like 1

we sexbox, it's a kinky fetish, i love punch fucking hotwives and they glove up for my blows, it's fitness fun combined with knockout sex

Please login or register to see this attachment.