CuckoldFart.com

My Slut Brenda

mrswinger

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is no doubt that these pics are up with the best, but mrswinger still seems elusive. He still doesn't have a profile. Why? Is he able to post a pic of Brenda knickerless, and braless, and riding a bike? If he can then he will go a long way to removing my scepticism. I hope he is real as Brenda is an Angel. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is no doubt that these pics are up with the best, but mrswinger still seems elusive. He still doesn't have a profile. Why? Is he able to post a pic of Brenda knickerless, and braless, and riding a bike? If he can then he will go a long way to removing my scepticism. I hope he is real as Brenda is an Angel. 

Hey why you dishing me, you profile is about as incomplete as mine is. My pictures are very real! Check it out the email address is on the pics.

I was going to post some of Brenda, but if I am going to get negative comments, and people doubting they are Real. Then I don't need the hastle. She loves to read the comments. And she would love to see some tributes. Just print out a photo, make a &&&&& showing your Cock Cumming on her Picture, and send via email to the address on the pics.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...