CuckoldFart.com

Anklets And Queens Of Spades

subsucko

Cuckold Tests

I was never aware of any meaning, but when Bryan presented it to me in front of my husband with a 'B' on it, he told us that it was to remind Pete that I was his. 

I wear it whenever we go out anywhere, it always reminds me that I have a great lover, and Pete seems to like seeing it on me too.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the most reliable and frequent open.signs that I have seen and couples I.have been.with use.

I didn't like the earlier suggestion of trying to "trick" a wife into.wearing such symbols.

Why not all cuckold couples have direct communication about cuckolding, some couples the husband has a don't ask don't tell policy, but tricking the wife should be frowned upon by our community.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have never been approached because of an ankle chain. It always takes my own or my cuckold's effort to find a suitable suitor. Of course we also need to remember that people who we don't want to know about our status will also know if it were so obvious. So.......what to do?

I wear one that Bryan bought me, it has a 'B' on it.

As Bryan said to us when he gave it to me, it is to let my husband know that I am Bryan's to have whenever he wants me.

I wear it with pride, and make sure Pete sees it regularly.

Louise

My HW wears an anklet with a B for Black.  She was thrilled to get it.  She started dripping when I put it on her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been talking with Mrs C about this whole scene. She is not too convinced with the idea.

During our discussions the anklet issue came up. She is ok with wearing them and has never been openly approached by anyone as a result.

Our conversation got down to obvioos cuckolding alklets like QOS and i suggested that she wear one to see if she got any reaction. I must admit that I didn't think she would say yes but.....she did.

I immediately ordererd the anklet and am waiting for it to arrive.

We are both nervous and excited about her wearing it as we don't know what to expect.

My motives are clear. I want her to fuck a BBC. Hers? Well i do think she enjoys the attention and would like to see where this can go. Maybe both our desires can be satisfied through this lillte anklet.

Ill post photos of her wearing it when it arrives.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My wife does not like "showing" that she is available.At least not to everybody,but those that she likes.To be honest,I like the anklet,because it is a very sexy accessory,but here in Greece many girls wear it as it is in fashion,so nobody would guess.I suggested that she had one with the queen of spades or a henna tattoo,as we were going on vacation in Crete,where we could find a black lover for her,not for the size,as I am well hung,but more for the experience.She did not want to...So,we had to find a solution for our problem...One day,as one of her lovers was banging me,I came up with an idea.She would have a tattoo in her inner thigh,a red heart with the inscription "slut" over it.As she almost always wears skirts and dresses,it would be convenient and hopefully it was after all.When she fancies someone,she flashes her tattoo.Even in the beach.In the gym,when she went in a gym for both men and women,she always wore loose shorts,so if she likes someone she could make her move.It works.Oh,she payed the tattoo artist with a fuck. 

My girlfriend surprised me on holiday recently and came back wearing an anklet which I love to see on a woman. As mentioned on here before abroad is it sometimes worn as just a fashion item. It did make me imagine her enjoying herself getting fucked on the beach by a local guy though.

I was lucky enough for her to spread her legs while sat out on the balcony one evening for whoever was lucky enough to look up. She'd had a few drinks and didn't take much persuading !!

post-3543-0-74092800-1467532461_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...