Billparker

How many cucks out there love sucking cocks?

I don't think there will be any regrets for cucks when their hotwives or girlfriends ask them to suck off their lover's manhood. I will like to see this step as a assertion that the FEMALE leads and the Male follows. Obviously there needs to be mutual consent on this matter. But I think if threesome sessions are going to be more erotic and filled with ecstasy, then cucks love to suck off the lovers' cock. Foreplays are an important part of any sex and sex without foreplays are like matches without practices. Its that much important as much as cleaning off the wife of her lover's cum and the lover's cock. Besides, bulls get heir adrenaline raging through their veins when they find a cuck so much co-operative to the hotwife. This in turn adds on to the pleasure of the hotwife. Sometimes the bull may like it, and may not like as they think this as a gay act. In those cases, the cuck in cross dress provides the extra bit of flavor. Its a part of the adventure and kinks and fetishes if need to be enjoyed, couples must be adventurous.

I too have sucked off and given blowjobs to my wife's lovers. Some of them have ejaculated in my mouth too. But in most of the cases the act is limited to the fact that I make the lover's manhood hard before it can drill my wife's womanhood.

• Like 14

Please login or register to see this quote.

Maybe one day you might. I've sucked over 40 cocks and most of them told me I was really good at it.

• Like 14

My wife has never ever asked me to even lick her pussy after she had him bareback, but I loved sucking his cum from her well-used pussy just to show her that there was absolutely no doubt that I approved of her having his naked cock inside her.  

• Like 8

I always suck wifes boyfriends cocks if she tells me to didn't like it at first but now I'm fully trained I love it

• Like 9

I've done it and certainly would do it again. It's a shared pleasure we have.

• Like 8

I SUCK THEM BEFORE AND AFTER THEY FUCK HER, AND IF THEY WANT TO FUCK ME AS WELL,FABULOUS.PROVIDING THEY MAKE HER CUM,I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM XX

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 14

Never done it but seeing a big black cock in front of my face, as I have before, has been oh so tempting. I think I would try it if horny enough.

• Like 2

Been there. There was once this guy she brought home and he asked me to just sniff his cock but I was so tempted that I spat on it and took the tip in my mouth. The next thing I knew was getting up late morning realizing he knocked me out. Apparently Vicky went to his place for the weekend 

Up to this day I sucked all the cocks of the lovers of my wife c is very good it must love suck a wet dick that comes out of the pussy of your wife she has a special taste the first time c was hard after will be very Delicious my wife I see my wife very happy when I suck the cocks of her lovers

• Like 3

Up to this day I sucked all the cocks of the lovers of my wife c is very good it must love suck a wet dick that comes out of the pussy of your wife she has a special taste the first time c was hard after will be very Delicious my wife I see my wife very happy when I suck the cocks of her lovers

• Like 3

when maryann first let me know she was fucking a black salesman at work  i was surprised we then discussed black sex we both agreed  she would start bringing them home with her  rather then sneaking to motel  at first i helped her get ready for her dates picking clothes heels panties  helping her shave her pussy with bubble bath  later began entertaining them til she was ready then one suggested i get him readt for \her  so i sucked his cock til it was hard theb after that i found i enjoyes it and began offering to do it to all 

• Like 10

I have sucked many black cocks my wife love to watch me before they fuck her and have cleaned up both of them when they are finished

• Like 7

my Ex-Wife had me "fluffing" Her Men before they fucked Her bareback, (esp. after my 1stEx-Wife told Her i used to beg to clean Her up after they finished filling Her up)!  Next was cleaning both up after they fucked...Then She thought it would be Hott for me to lick His ass as He pounded Her pussy.  Wasn't long before i was begging to suck them or have them fuck me too!!  Now i go to the "Glory hole" to just suck cocks!!  Sometimes Her B/F or Ex-BF will come by for me to suck them!!  She even invited two of Her G/F's who couldn't go home to hubby smelling like cum, to use me to clean both up after their B/F filled up their Hott pussies...one time both showed up after 10pm on a Sat night!!  Both Ex-Wives still call me their "lil' cocksucker!!  i am a well-trained cuck-hubby now!!  One guy even told Her that He had me suck Him dry at the glory-hole!!  

• Like 11

The thought of cleaning his cock has been rolling around in my fantasies....If wife asked/told me to suck him....and he wasn't freaked out about it ....I WOULD ,,,I LOVE EATING CUM FROM HER PUSSY ...SO WHY NOT.....

IT IS JUST GOING THE EXTRA STEP TO PLEASURE YOUR WIFE......or am I wrong here?

• Like 9

I became curious whilst sharing my wife in regular threesomes (with an extra man), but those men were very hetero. I told my wife and she urged me to find out (she is bi). So I found a guy and sucked his cock untill he came in my mouth. I loved it! Can't really say why. I very much want to do it again, preferably alone though. Having my wife there would, at the moment, be more of a distraction for me. This whole thing surprises me somewhat because in every other aspect, I am not attracted to men and I have no other fantasies with men at all, just sucking cock And that fantasy (and one time experience) is extremely strong! 

Aside from them also fucking my wife while I watch but that is a whole different lust.

• Like 11