CuckoldFart.com

Any one else from the UK? on here

LeicesterBull75

Hi there my name is Martin

im the Bull for 4 couples here in the Midlands in the UK im always on the look out for new friends and couples

i currently service 1 30 yr old couple in Coventry 2 40 yr old couples in Leicester/derbyshire and a mature 55 yr old couple in warwickshire

these are regular meetings im not into short term each of the couple above ive been seeing for about 1-4 yrs

if your interested in a 40 something guy joining you please drop me a message over

i would describe myself as rugby player build, about 14 stone but not fat, im a non smoker and social drinker, dont mind if others smoke.

the tool i have is i would say 6" but been told its quite thick, and has a curve upwards like a banana also been told im a good repeater and cum heavy but guess you would have to find that out!

i seek LTR with cuckold couples, i can accommodate as i share a house since i was made redundant from the Army back in 2015 

i live in the north leicester area but can travel for the right couple, would like to meet more couples 

like i say in the bull to 4 regular couples, 1 of them is a very dom cuck wife, she enjoys making hubby watch and listern caged up outside her bedroom door

only allows him in to clean her up after our sessions, the others are a bit more like thresomes, where the hubby is allowed to watch and maybe touch during our sessions

im totally straight and its great that the cuck hubbys i know respect this, im there for one reason only for the pleasure of the lady NOT them.

anyway if there is anything you would like to know about me or your from the uk and looking for a Bull in your relationship maybe i can help

untill its a regular thing i do insist on safe sex, then once i know its regular fun i do like to have bareback and creampie cum in her pussy fun

scrwife7.jpg

scrwife3.jpg

scrwife27.JPG

scrwife28.jpg

scrwife34.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...