CuckoldFart.com

Creampie Vids

secondjag

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

On 8/24/2021 at 3:44 PM, secondjag said:

glad u dug it xxxxx.  How 'bout...   

I enjoyed that clip and imagined that the 3 women were my girlfriend Becky and her two younger sisters. The middle sister had a black boyfriend 20 years ago, so I bet it would be her undoing his shorts to @@@@@@ that big cock to her sisters. I wonder if it would be my girlfriend or her youngest sister that would gasp, "Oh my God!" at the sight of her first big black penis.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Peter C said:

I enjoyed that clip and imagined that the 3 women were my girlfriend Becky and her two younger sisters. The middle sister had a black boyfriend 20 years ago, so I bet it would be her undoing his shorts to @@@@@@ that big cock to her sisters. I wonder if it would be my girlfriend or her youngest sister that would gasp, "Oh my God!" at the sight of her first big black penis.

glad u dug it Peter

13 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

Hey there, I know post a lot of stuff, I wanted to post some links or upload some cuckold movies to share, I dont know how. Where do I put them? Thanks PS I love that first movies, I would love to be her and get blasted like that :) 

Happy to have you upload vids here, or just start a post of your own.  I will not allow links to other sites on my string as I feel it's unfair to Admin here.  Forgot to mention, it's best if you can stay on topic here (creampie) although I admit I frequently go off.

• Haha 1