CuckoldFart.com

Children in the house

Mt872

Cuckold Tests

I must say I haven't been a very active bull. Less than ten hotwives under my belt, so far. Most of them had kids, though. In my experience, the hotwife is very careful not to mix the two parts of her life. As far as I'm concerned, unless the children were toddlers and, hence, uncapable to understand the situation, I was asked to come over when they were away. Or we would schedule the meeting at an hotel or motel. If the children were teenager or above, the hotwife was even more careful since they might smell something even in awkward behaviours. So I rarely visited their place, unless the offspring was off to some vacation or similar.

In short, all precautions were taken in order to NOT involve the kids in the lifestyle.

The only situation that might be sort of relevant to your question was when a teenage asked the girl for whom I was acting as bull why she was out so many nights for work. She found it strange. The woman just pretended to have overseas clients she had to contact. Given the timezone difference she had to work by night.

I hope my contribution to this thread was on point.

• Like 4

On 8/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, lifeslayer696 said:

I must say I haven't been a very active bull. Less than ten hotwives under my belt, so far. Most of them had kids, though. In my experience, the hotwife is very careful not to mix the two parts of her life. As far as I'm concerned, unless the children were toddlers and, hence, uncapable to understand the situation, I was asked to come over when they were away. Or we would schedule the meeting at an hotel or motel. If the children were teenager or above, the hotwife was even more careful since they might smell something even in awkward behaviours. So I rarely visited their place, unless the offspring was off to some vacation or similar.

In short, all precautions were taken in order to NOT involve the kids in the lifestyle.

The only situation that might be sort of relevant to your question was when a teenage asked the girl for whom I was acting as bull why she was out so many nights for work. She found it strange. The woman just pretended to have overseas clients she had to contact. Given the timezone difference she had to work by night.

I hope my contribution to this thread was on point.

You are pretty much exactly on point. We usually hosted when then kids were younger but once they got a little older we either started getting a room or going to the guys house unless they weren’t going to be home.  Under no circumstances were there ever a chance of them finding out or even a clue. 

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 1:25 AM, Billparker said:

Well i told my teenagers that I can't keep my wife happy so her bf does. Plus it's better if all of us our in it together instead of divorcing. They kind of have 2 dads now apart from their biological fathers. And the young ones, well we tell them that he helps with adults exercise.

Wow if there teenage white girls it's over they'll be blacked 

• Like 6

I have had 2 wives with kids.  One of them always met me outside her home except once when the whole family was away except her.  Her kids did know I existed, but only that I was a friend of their parents that they never met.  Kids were late teens.

My other hotwife also had 2 kids and as far as they were concerned I was someone who helped their parents with their home business from time to time who was also a friend.  Again I never was in the house the same time as the teens.  In their case the husband would take the kids on weekends away without mom, or she would come to me.  The only reason the kids even knew I existed was I actually did help them with their home based business from time to time and they would hear their parents talking to me on the phone.

Now if you are like Bill and your kids were all fathered by different men several of a different race you pretty much have to tell the kids they have two daddies, the one who helped create them and the one they live with that loves them.  I am not sure what that will do to them and I expect no one will know for another 20-40 years.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

We started when my girls were 9 and 4. At first being very careful and making sure sure they were asleep. As time went on and more guys started coming over it just became a part of our life. 

I don’t recall sitting them and explaining what we were doing but eventually it just became a part of their lives as well and still is to this day. 

• Like 6

Once upon a time, we had arraigned to have our boys stay somewhere else due to a buddy coming to party with us. Boys were 13 and 11. The wife, my buddy and I were out in the swimming pool. We guys had been fucking the wife for nearly an hour on loungers, on the side of the pool, in the pool and bent over the diving board. I found out later that the folks who were supposed to be watching the boys had dropped them back at our house along with their two boys (12 and 11). We had no idea they were even in the house. The four kids had watched we two naked men working over the wife for a long time. I didn't find out about it for a couple months. Seems like one of the friends was sharing the story about what he saw. We got lots of funny looks afterwards and had to do some explaining (kinda).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I knew of one couple who had a spare room off the side, next to the garage. They wife would "entertain" her guests in there while the husband babysat the kids. Went on for years without incident. 

With another couple, the wife and her BBC bull would spend the rest of the evening in the bedroom upstairs while hubby and the kid would "camp out" in in living room on weekends. The cuck would have breakfast waiting for all if them the next morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, riprap69 said:

Once upon a time, we had arraigned to have our boys stay somewhere else due to a buddy coming to party with us. Boys were 13 and 11. The wife, my buddy and I were out in the swimming pool. We guys had been fucking the wife for nearly an hour on loungers, on the side of the pool, in the pool and bent over the diving board. I found out later that the folks who were supposed to be watching the boys had dropped them back at our house along with their two boys (12 and 11). We had no idea they were even in the house. The four kids had watched we two naked men working over the wife for a long time. I didn't find out about it for a couple months. Seems like one of the friends was sharing the story about what he saw. We got lots of funny looks afterwards and had to do some explaining (kinda).

I would die!!!!  I couldn’t even imagine 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, Naughty Nicki said:

I would die!!!!  I couldn’t even imagine 

We were shocked as well, especially after thinking back about everything we were doing. The word circulated among the kids at their school too. That all evolved into other activities which I can't provide here. My wife was most vulnerable to it.

• 1 year later...

None of their business,  keep them out of it ,young ones wont understand anyway and would just go on and play with their toys . There is something very HOT about a mom having fun in her bed with an other man while hubby is down stairs entertaining the kids . Uncle so and so would come over to visit and stay with mom over night  or mom would take a handyman in our bedroom to show what she wanted him to take care of 🥰 🍆💋  We went camping and had a young man join us in our tent .we took turns with her for hours while our young one slept .

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, nhfun2 said:

None of their business,  keep them out of it ,young ones wont understand anyway and would just go on and play with their toys . There is something very HOT about a mom having fun in her bed with an other man while hubby is down stairs entertaining the kids . Uncle so and so would come over to visit and stay with mom over night  or mom would take a handyman in our bedroom to show what she wanted him to take care of 🥰 🍆💋  We went camping and had a young man join us in our tent .we took turns with her for hours while our young one slept .

Agree. But all depends on the family. We started when they were very young so it just became part of their normal life. 

• Like 2

My wife never did anything in our bed, always went back to the other guy's place. When she was working at a 24 hour convenience store, her odd hours made it easier for her to meet men for sex whilst I had the kids, or if I was working, her sister who lived with us watched them. 

The first guy my wife went with was only 23 - she was 35 - and our kids were 16, 14, 12, 10 and 7. Later, having had a long break from cuckolding me, she went with lads of 25 and 28. I found this particularly exciting as my son was now 26, her boys 24 and 22 and our daughters 20 and 17. I liked the idea of her having sex with lads our boys ages and she particularly enjoyed the attention of much younger men, a real boost to her ego as a married mum, and loved their stamina and ability to get hard again quickly for another eager fuck, which being 7 years older than her, I struggled to compete with.

My son from my first marriage once accidentally caught his step-mum getting out of bed stark naked and was for several seconds treated to the sight of her bare breasts and was eye level just feet away from her pussy. The prospect of him wanking in his room later at what he'd seen and him fantasising about fucking his step-mum excited me immensely. He and one of his step-brothers once went to an away football match with my wife and one of the guys she was seeing, but as far as I know they just thought he was a bloke she worked with. My wife said that he was on his best behaviour with our two boys there, only once sneakily fondling her thigh when they weren't looking.

The only one I think ever had an inkling about her mum actually having sex with other men was our eldest girl. They often clashed, both being fiery redheads, and once my dau8hter mentioned the name of one of my wife's boyfriends during a heated argument. In temper, my wife shouted back at her that "your dad knows. He likes it", which rather took the wind out of our 's sails. It was never mentioned again.

• Like 2