CuckoldFart.com

Breeding

Mt872

Cuckold Tests

My wife and I tried conceiving for years, with no luck.  We both went through testing and it turned out we both had issues that could prevent conception.  While talking with one of the docs about my low motility, he told us one option was to consider a sperm donor from a sperm bank.  We looked into it, but didn't like the idea of not knowing, or even meeting the donors we could choose from.  Plus, the insemination would have been quite expensive.

I was in Air Force flight school at the time, but she and I had some experience in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle while we were in college.  We started tossing around the idea of asking one of my single, male classmates in flight school to be the donor and not through clinical insemination.  His name was Mike.  He was an Air Force Academy graduate and football player.  He had a fun loving, laid back personality and was quite attractive and well built.  Needless to say, my wife was extremely excited at the thought of bearing his child.  However, I found myself heavily aroused by the thought of it, as well.

I knew Mike found my wife attractive.  He told me, more than once, how hot my wife was.  That may sound inappropriate, but that's how a lot of military guys are.  We are not usually politically correct.  Plus, I had already told Mike stories about sharing my wife with a couple of my friends in college and how much I enjoyed watching her take another man's cock.

When I told Mike of our situation, he didn't even wait for me to finish before he grinned at me and said "I'd love to get your wife pregnant."  When I told him that we needed him to have sex with her at least once a day, he just grinned and asked "when do we start."  I chuckled and asked "are you busy tonight?"  He grinned back and said "sounds like I will be now."  We both laughed.  Then, I grinned at him and asked if he minded me watching, because I'd like to get something out of this too.  He grinned back at me and said "hell no, but I better warn you, I have a ten inch cock."  I grinned back and said "ooooh, she's gonna love that."

I'm not small.  I'm about 8 inches, so my wife has never complained about my size.  But, I knew she was gonna love this and I was getting excited for her.

I called my wife and told her of the conversation.  She yelled "TONIGHT?"  I could hear the nervousness and excitement in her voice but quickly agreed to it.

Long story, short, Mike ended up moving in with us and I gave him exclusivity with my wife for about three months.  We thought she was pregnant a couple of times, but she ended up getting her period late.  My wife would get very depressed when she got her period, but having Mike in our lives was a huge plus.  One night, after getting her period, she looked at me with teary eyes, ready to give up trying.  I grinned at her and said "if your're ready to give up, that's fine, but If you want to keep having sex with Mike, I'm totally ok with that."  It quickly snapped her out of her depression.  She grinned at me and said "oh hell yeah, I love fucking him."

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I have had hours of daydreaming about my wife finding a lover and getting pregnant by him. She is very conservative sexually and will not go for it even at my urging. I would love to drink her milk knowing another man enabled her breast to produce the milk. She is in her mid 30s while I am in my mid 60s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had one while my wife and I were in high school together.  We desperately want more kids.  Since my wife is black cock only now, any additional kids will be black.  She did get pregnant after a large breeding party of several black guys, and we were thrilled.  Unfortunately, she lost the baby, but we are still trying again.  BTW, while she has a large number of black boyfriends, they all are periodically required to be tested for STDs, as we are.  We can't wait for her to be black preg again.

• Like 3

On 3/8/2019 at 2:51 PM, lastmaninline40 said:

Well it is sometimes an act of kindness. When Sandra and I married she told me she wanted several children.

I was almost 12 years her senior and we tried for several months without any results so we contacted a Dr.and I found out thet when I was a child I had German measles and I was sterol and ould never father a child.

We discussed artificial insemination and other birth methods but they were all to expensive and adoption was out of the question since she wanted a child of her flesh.

For over a yearof talking about it we decided that we should pick a guy that resembled me to do it and we began looking around and we found a guy online that agreed to do it so we waited until she was ovalating and she spent a weekend with him and became pregnant,

We now have three children and have decided that it is enough for us so we can concentrate on raising them.

When I was in my 20s a friend who stayed over at a party at my place asked my room mate to fuck her right in front of her husband.  He turned her down.  Turns out her husband was sterile and all their kids were from different guys who has similar color and features to her husband.  She never gave him another shot.

I'm willing to bet most cucks fantasize about their wives receiving a healthy dose of sperm from their lover/bull, conceiving a child within their womb, and carrying it to term. Even better if they keep fucking throughout the pregnancy... watching her belly grow with each passing month. 

• Like 5

We have three children.  A  fifteen year old son, a thirteen year old , and a two year old .  Our two year old is not by my husband.  She was the product of intercourse between me and a young man on a Sunday morning in our bedroom.  My husband arranged it and watched.  He keeps careful track of my cycle and both he and I knew it was in the middle of my most fertile time.  The young man ejaculated three times, all inside me, over a two hour period each time while sucking on my nipples or nibbling on my left ear lobe and softly moaned each time.  I remember every second of that morning.  My husband knew I would become pregnant.  When it was confirmed, he was elated.  It was a confirmation and validation of his being a cuckold.  By the way she is precious and beautiful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 3/7/2019 at 7:23 AM, riprap69 said:

I would recommend not making this decision if you' re under the influence of anything. Few years back on the island of Tortola, I was watching my wife fuck a black native guy in a shack on the beach. Wife and I were both heavily under the influence of their "majic" tea. The guy had a condom on, my wife wanted that, and as he was close to cumming, he looked over at me. I quietly told him to "take it off". He did and almost immediately dropped his load in my wife. She was too far out of it to even know. I worried for nearly two weeks after that before she started her period.

aa15.jpg

That's a hot story!!!!! Love it! Not there worry part though .... That sucks but the rest is hot!!!!!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 4:15 PM, OregonKinkyCouple said:

This isn't something we would ever be down with.  We already had kids and the wife is fixed, but even if we weren't, no thanks.

I get why this would be hot.  However, except for in rare situations, this strikes me as a recipe for disaster.

Agreed for my own life. But what others do in there's I do have the option to find it hot and a great fantasy.... But reality no way. My wife is fixed as well and I share her as much as I can but she is my wife. I am not a cuck though either. Just s guy who loves to watch his wife get fucked. 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, annmssb said:

We have three children.  A  fifteen year old son, a thirteen year old , and a two year old .  Our two year old is not by my husband.  She was the product of intercourse between me and a young man on a Sunday morning in our bedroom.  My husband arranged it and watched.  He keeps careful track of my cycle and both he and I knew it was in the middle of my most fertile time.  The young man ejaculated three times, all inside me, over a two hour period each time while sucking on my nipples or nibbling on my left ear lobe and softly moaned each time.  I remember every second of that morning.  My husband knew I would become pregnant.  When it was confirmed, he was elated.  It was a confirmation and validation of his being a cuckold.  By the way she is precious and beautiful.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this as long as the child is raised with the same love and caring.  If my wife gave birth to another man's child, I could easily raise it and love it like it were mine.  Question:  Does the biological father know?  If so, do you and your husband keep him involved?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:39 PM, pflash99 said:

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this as long as the child is raised with the same love and caring.  If my wife gave birth to another man's child, I could easily raise it and love it like it were mine.  Question:  Does the biological father know?  If so, do you and your husband keep him involved?

He does not know he is the biological father.  Due to the circumstances and the stage of his life it would not have been a good thing for either him or us.  Later, we think he should know, when he is able to include fatherhood in his life.  In the meantime he still has sex with me when we can, several times a year, now.

• Like 2

This really isn't as uncommon as you may think.  Especially thanks to new DNA testing kits, lol. 

My good friend is one of seven siblings.  Their ages span, about 20 years.  Recently, he and his siblings, all, decided to take a DNA test.  It turned out that three of his siblings have a different father.  The father they thought was theirs passed away several years ago and so did the other father.  The mother is still alive, so they brought this to her attention.  He told me his mother started crying but has decided to stay mum about the whole thing.

Although they would have liked to have known the other father, he and his other siblings are not upset by this, at all.  In fact, most of them find it hilarious.   

The three siblings, from the other father, aren't the youngest, oldest, nor grouped in the middle.  Their ages span over 10 years, so the other father was, definitely a long-term relationship.  He and his siblings find it hard to believe that their mother could have been cheating.  To keep her relationship with the other man hidden from their father for so long, plus give birth to three of his kids over a ten year span, seems impossible to keep a secret.

My friend, who is the second oldest of his siblings, is a long-time cuckold. like me.  He thinks his dad was like him and had a long-term polyamorous, threeway relationship with his mom and the other father.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 7:47 PM, subsucko said:

This is not talked about nearly enough here. I feel like the "ur wife should be a bareback only slut with strangers" is almost the perfect litmus test to spot fakes. 

I can assure you that you're laboring under a misconception, my friend.

We've always been careful about using BC, but it was the pill, not a condom. We've always played bareback except for one instance we met with a guy from NJ who felt like he needed one. Wifey had Essure put in I think a couple of years after our second was born and we decided that was all, so now she has springs in her snatch... what's not to like?

I admit to only marginally understanding the attraction of the pregnancy thing. I think maybe I sort of get it as it's just another way of making everything a little "dirtier" which I understand completely. No judgement to anyone into it  but to us a child is a big commitment and they're expensive if you provide even a fraction of the minimums they need to thrive. Now I do understand someone raising a kid if it's accidental or if the hubby is sterile especially.

But I truly don't judge on things we're not into or don't quite understand, If we did that we'd probably  be freaked into a stupor, LOL  Besides, we're into some pretty kinky stuff ourselves.

But whether you know that you know this (yet) or not at some point you'll realize that on the spectrum of kinky or outrageous things people into this stuff say or actually do the "your wife should only go bareback~~" thing isn't even in the top 20. Hardly a standard for a litmus test. (and see there, you;re already beginning to process the fact that you knew this all along, don't fight it. It's like swimming, relax and let it happen, you'll get there)

Note also (because if you don't bring it up someone else will) Note also that I didn't say not to be careful because that would be... imprudent. There's other things at play here that put the responsibility of a child in proper perspective. I would be remiss if I failed to point out that condoms and or test results at best are only marginally adequate. I remember several large recalls of condoms for manufacturing defects and even if made perfectly to specs improper storage and shelf-life still render them useless in probably a higher percentage of the time than we realize, and I bet less than 1% of people even are aware that those two things are an issue. Two other factors at least a few have considered is using the wrong lube with a condom WILL destroy it's structural integrity in just a few minutes, and that's if it survives the giant horsecock that gets us off so much. Lets assume for a moment that the test results the fellow showed you are genuine and that the lab hasn't made any mistakes in maintaining their equipment and their paperwork and tracking procedures are in order so the results we're looking at actually match Mr Horsecock. You've probably heard it at least a few times "a negative test result does NOT guarantee the absence of disease" . The technical reasons for that include the incubation period between possible exposure and when something has reached the minimum load that will cause it to show up on a test and any possible exposure that may have occurred since the test specimen was collected would NOT show up on that test because the guy's way on down the road by the time he picked up that cute waitress at the Waffle house. If she'd had an orgy with a troop of circus midgets and some well greased dachshunds it could be understandable if she forgot to mention it 'cause he had a really fat bag of meth that fell in the floorboard when she was slurping some off the head of his giant dick. Now he's got dirt in his crank on top of everything else and everyone knows that sucks so lets just back up on that and say it never happened. One thing about those test results... how do you know they're real? I'm on  PC now and even though I don't have a printer hooked up on my network at this moment It's sitting on the table and I can have it configured and installed in 10 minute tops, and in less than 30 minutes more I can show you a form showing he's clean as Mother Teresa and to make sure you know it's authentic  it will bear the signatures of Donald Trump, the last 3 Popes and Elvis Presley.

This thread is a bit old and here as usual I've rambled on too long. But if you've came back and read even part of this by now you should realize that the measure you seem to be advocating are far from being as reliable as you thought you were led to believe and all things considered there may only be 300 people in the whole US that are properly using their test results because almost everyone tends to forget stuff like the incubation period.

Far from what you thought it was,... should you throw out all that stuff and do nothing? Hell no, I'm not saying to ignore the situation and not take precautions. There the tools we have and they'll have to do along with other ones I've seen mentioned on every sex related board that the test/condom advocates tend to dismiss.

I'm saying use the tools that you have, use them properly, be aware of their limitations, and don't ignore that there are other ways of screening and risk reduction that people might be trying to tell you about that while also imperfect probably are at least as useful as the measures the media has been harping about, or were before other news came along.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...