CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

Cuckold Tests

I think it’s best for everyone if the bull goes bareback. 

Both participants obviously prefer the bare cock situation, and I am sure it makes the cuck a better person having to deal with fact that the bull has cum in your wife. 

The bull leaving his seed is like a calling card, and I think it’s best for you if he sends your wife back seeded. It shows the hierarchy. 

I think bareback should happen as much as possible, and it’s up to the cuck to help find the right bull to enable bareback to take place. It’s your duty.

Maybe if bareback isn’t possible to start with, then to help the cuck progress, the wife should bring the full condom back for either her or her cuck to drink.

Returning home with the bulls cum either in your wife, or at least in the condom is important for everyone.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 6/25/2015 at 8:51 PM, nzslaved said:

One of the joys of being older is that pregnancy isn't a risk and the younger men my wife (she's 60) chooses are no real threat disease wise, they're usually married with young families and just want to try a really mature woman who knows what she wants.  So it's always bareback and i always have to clean up.

Wow, that is an amazing wife you have there . You are a really lucky guy . So many couples don’t want a married guy with a family despite those guys being the safest around . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/27/2014 at 10:31 AM, Sam35 said:

It's all one thing at the end! To share my wife with bull and the bull cums in her every time as if he is the husband, so of course I am expecting my wife to be pregnant ant time soon. She is not on pills and very fertile. So it s bound to happen. You ask me if I am ready to have the bulls baby! May be I should be.

Should real sex ever really end another way...

My ex wife and all my  girlfriends preferred to go bareback  specially with  Blank Bulls. They are all on the pill.

And they’re all in their 40s and 50s still very sexy .

If you guys like I can post pictures of them.

First picture is Caroline’s girlfriend for 16 years 

Second picture is Toni gf of 13 yrs

6A9FB590-5582-43AA-948F-AB1C1DD864D8.jpeg.dc501230a04ab7f91828377a7c93d5bc.jpeg Third picture ex-wife 

D76BFC0F-2BF7-415E-8418-6828D40E2A0D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest gorypaar

My wife and her lover always fuck without a condom, that would only disturb in this intimate moment.

I love it when his seed runs out of her and I can clean her up.

IMG_0171.JPG

Im dom but my ex always went with out condom's just so long as she knew bill of health was good and she like the feeling of them coming inside her. Even when she had the courage to take a group she went with out, after those sessions there was a hell of a mess in and around her pussy and ass which was always welcome by every one.

Bareback is the way for my girls go with bbc only and bareback.

You really think these seven black guys  worried about fucking my ex-wife would condoms they didn’t  every one of them use all of her from pussy to ass to mouth three of them gave a golden shower.

the pic goes to 1990 but still a hot pic.

C5AC08E3-F5B7-444D-AC55-54127327EA64.jpeg

• Like 5